Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

Well I'm speaking from previous experience, my friend and I made a bunch of accounts two weeks before the Hot Day event a couple weeks ago, and we didn't get anything from those new accounts.

I'll try to make more accounts I guess. One of my accounts that had a level 12 mule did not get Hot Day stuff this weekend so I'll have to level that a bit, and I guess I need to work on some more accounts. Was only able to retrieve on 30 accounts yesterday.

2. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

This...and have you guys noticed they're implementing chairs that were either rare/previously item generated and making them fairly easy to get. I mean not only Soul Teddy/Lord Pirate, but you can get the ice cream mochi chair from the tempest shop, and a later winter event you can get the cuddly polar bear chair.

It seems like they're not as ignorant as they used to be.
    Andddd I don't mind at all. I <3 chairs

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

i made a char the first and got prize for that day, the accs had been verified the day before the first though. and it's level 13 for these hot times
    this is exactly what i did and worked, one of my old old accs got a VIP hair on logout tho, any good suggestions?

4. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

I made accounts about an hour before December 2nd (PST) and got pchaos on them (didn't get lucky day)