Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

So can you no longer use white scrolls? I think I have a couple, but I could just use them instead of exchange them (I was saving up to use a bunch at once hoping it wouldn't be as depressing because maybe some scrolls would work) unless they disabled them completely.

And what's a shield scroll? Is that where the item doesn't blow up when you enhance it and it fails? I haven't kept up on all their cash shop scrolling features. Shield scrolls might be better than white scrolls in that case.

2. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

Shield scrolls are the cash shop equivalent of white scrolls, except you have to drag the scroll onto your item as opposed to the pop up when you have a white scroll in your inventory.

3. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

Thanks, sounds just the same then (for my purposes) as long as the exchange works.

4. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

My wife logged in and found all her WS missing, but the administrator said she had 43 and gave here perm shield scrolls anyway.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

this, go claim them, you already lost your WS, and if you don't claim the shields by january, you'll lose those too.

6. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

Actually there were (formerly tradeable, probably made untradeable along with Mchaos and epic pots) Use-slot Shield Scrolls. Back when dupes were everywhere, some hacker brought over stacks of shield scrolls to Khaini but there wasn't really a reason to use them over WS.

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well I've never used a White Scroll before and it looks like I'll never be able to now without spending $$.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Is 15 the max amount you can have?

I made 3 lol....

9. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

I had never used one and was curious if this is how they worked; like Lucky Days or Protects. Does this mean I can Shield an equip and pass it around like the local tramp to pick up all sorts of Positive Chaos?

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

A protect scroll only protects an item once, whether the scroll you use passes or fails it is used up. I believe it is the same with Shield scrolls.

Edit: Man there are so many scrolls with similar names I'm confusing myself.

11. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Before everyone and their mother started duping White Scrolls were worth about the same price as a Shield today, only difference being they aren't tradeable but oh well.

Glad Nexon's finally doing something. Better late than never, although the economy is pretty much destroyed at this point.

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i've heard you canmake more, but i'd rather take the safe road. 15 pos chaos per event and lucky days? yea that should be enough...

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

I think there are 4 events in the next month giving pchaos. So you, my friend, are going to have 60 pchaos to deal with lol... I wish the luck day scrolls were tradable...

14. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'm using those for bartering, ran out of hotmail-accounts i'm able to make today though i need more WS events honestly, or the slates no-boom.

15. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

That wasn't my question, I am aware they are one-time use. I've seen items traded with the Lucky Day status on the item, I was wondering if you could trade an item with the Shield status.

16. Donator Straight Male
    panama

you definitely can, or shield+ward+lucky+ that scroll that protects your scroll, or any combination of them

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Bartering? Are you selling a scrolling service or something?

I could really use a good clean slate event. I use a lot of those suckers.

18. Donator Straight Male
    panama

pretty much, it's the nice thing of having a trustworthy guild and BL, my helmet for example was in three different hands, during the last 7 scrolls. so i'll see if anyone has any spare WS or something that wouldn't mind exchanging for lucky's.

19. Default Re: Notice of White Scroll Removal

Um, speaking from previous experience, you had to have made the accounts BEFORE the patch to retrieve Hot Day items. And the accounts have to be level 15 characters. I tried making a bunch of accounts for the first Hot Day event that gave positive chaos scrolls a few weeks ago, and it did not give me any. But I was able to get positive chaos from those accounts yesterday. So yeah, pretty sure Hot Day events are only for pre-existing accounts (before patch), not new ones.

And yeah you can get ip banned, but it gets lifted after a few hours.

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

Pretty sure @CrazyForDex; made 3 accounts the day before the 1st of december, which was not before the patch.

Spoiler