IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

I noticed that I'm getting massive frame lag on maps with a good amount of monster spawns. Notably MP3, Aliens, certain APQ stages, C/HT Summons, and Empress summons. Clearly there's something up with the spawn coding...

2. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

The game is just unbearable to play right now. I would love less town lag and less portal lag.

3. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

I pray this issue is gone by Luminous or Happyville.

4. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

Okay the delay on casting skills has gotten me to the point of not wanting to play anymore.
    I´m Lv 200 and all I do is boss.

I HT/Czak/VL daily and those dispell.
    Having to cast 9 freaking buffs which takes me (I counted) literally between 12/15 seconds is HORRIBLE.
    I'm done.

5. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

I get delay on attacks, delay on clicking, delay on portals, delay up the ass.

6. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

1. On rope is definitely faster than on ground for me on my Luminous.
    2. Portals worked just like before.
    3. I can't remember if we could use "Y" before or not, but currently you can't.
    4. Works fine currently, I don't think this issue existed before.
    5. Never had this feature..

.. answers are based on KMS.

7. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

Insane town lag, lag when multiple monsters spawn, lag when hitting monsters, lag, LAG.

I need to get my WH to 75 and I can't even leave Kerning City. Looks like I'm grinding on CDs.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

The PvP lag has leaked into the rest of the game. I guess that will explain why "Battle Mode is temporarily closed."

9. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

The only lag I've been getting has been when Ra's Eye is used in Nett's Pyramid, and I play on Scania, the most populated server of all. (Alien Cogs and Miners are godly leveling 90-110? I wouldn't know. Rooms 5 and 6 are taken on every channel 24 hours a day.)

10. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

The lag is worse today than it was yesterday. I can barely Azwan.

11. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

You can walk-jump and latch onto a rope just fine. But it is difficult to be still and press up/down to climb a rope, because when you do the former you will definitely hit the rope "hit-box" exactly, whereas the latter needs you to... aim...?

I can hear demon slayers laughing at us... until we laugh at them at super-long ropes or at bottom platforms (e.g. Victoria continental travel terminals map).

Hadriel

12. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

today was all good until about 7pm est, where i can't do anything at all. 4 - 5 second delay on everything.

13. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

yeahhhhh the lag has gotten a LOT worse today, but in this case it's server sided. So frame rate lag on top of connection lag? FUN.

....I'm gonna go mine or something.

14. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

Now I just had a lag spike, and then got disconnected while fighting Arkarium Cygnus Edition on my Mihile.

.....Welp, my Empress' Prayer for the day got wasted.

15. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

I've been getting a really strange form of lag lately. I'll be bossing or doing some PQ and suddenly my screen will act like my internet froze - mobs freeze, stop taking damage, cards stop flying out, my skills lock up except for whatever skill I used last, what have you. However, I'll still be getting BL chats like normal, and I can still receive whispers, but I can't respond. It's not my internet, because my laptop has no issues during this lag (as evidenced by the whispering myself bit). It lasts a lot longer than lag should last, too, took a full minute for my skills to unfreeze last night. Anyone else been getting this?

16. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

I've been getting that on the occasion for weeks. Still haven't figured out what the hell causes it, or how to remedy it quickly. Mashing the keyboard doesn't seem to help too much, sadly.

17. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

I've been having the skill locking up issue ever since Tempest hit, but I don't think my mobs freeze or I stop taking damage (only two things I didn't pay attention to).

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Today's x2 made me realize how infuriating this mob lag is. I had trouble defending my Aliens map, because I would screen freeze during the respawn and a few KSers would be able to wipe out 80-100% of the map by the time I unfreeze.

19. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

Lagged till I dc-ed. Twice. Both with 1.5X EXP coupons. Urrgh.

8 EXP coupons left.

Hadriel

20. Default Re: Anyone else lagging?

I have dced in the middle of Romeo and Juliet PQ like 3 times today. I keep lagging, having the screen lock up (like Aflac), and then I altogether DC.