Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

THis is EXACTLY what my proposed solution to the LHC problem was. I have always said the problem with Party Play isn't its existence. It's the fact that you actually are penalized for being in a party OUTSIDE of these zones. I am eager to see the exact implementation they put into place.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

They might be expanding it too as Victoria is 1st to roughly 2nd job area while Ludibrium goes up to 4th job. Sounds intriguing especially if maps are also changed to be more party-friendly.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

Ludi maps are already party friendly, especially with the advent of every class having some means of mobility along with teleporters for those that don't. Only class that doesn't really have any mobility has fantastic horizontal range anyway which is amazing for ludi in general.

4. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

I'm already happy with the mini-game revamp. I loved to play them years ago and I am very curious what they have done to them. Maybe they are adding a new minigame?

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

Well, Aliens and Jesters just got the shaft.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

As in both horizontal and vertical? Thinking about it though I'd say places like Death Teddies are good enough that you could stay in one place most of the time even without much mobility, it just depends on whether they're maintaining the old party play style or they're introducing more mobs with slightly less EXP and HP.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I can't imagine any new party play area would be kept the same in terms of HP/exp. Think neo city/ellin forest party play, before it got the boot.

And yeah, ludi maps being as big as they are down by grims/gigs would be fine for party play since if a party needed to buff up they just all head down and take the teleporter up to the top. Much better than LHC, imo.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

That would be a nice change. I'm thinking it has to be like that anyway since party play is beginning as early as Victoria and it's more fun than whacking the same mob x amount of times.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

It seems like they have. It sounds like Time Temple has been changed to? Bigger maps to accommodate more people?

Well when you put it like that, if it gets people using other maps to level again it might not be so bad.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Well if they want bosses to go the route they've carved, it only makes sense to make everything party play in this way ESPECIALLY if they're going to increase the exp table in such a way.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

Yeah, this is the missing solution to the boss EXP nerf and it also has the additional benefit of making people explore content more (Map searching).

@Kirov;: Aha! So it looks like they already changed it and we can now expect this to really be like Big Bang 2.0.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Eh, it still doesn't amount to anything. Nerfing exp and then buffing it like this results in no noticeable change, so if you didn't care about boss exp before even if you were soloing (and chances are anyone who can kill these bosses now won't), you have less reason to now.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

if they're buffing EVERY MONSTER, then i can't 100% dislike this patch anymore.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

Well it only makes sense that with 456 they were not done, NEXON is a big company and is not as stupid as most people think these days =|
    I am really looking forward to upcoming patches and info!

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

HP level is irrelevant at bosses now? Oh boy! On the other hand, dodge or die will make it trickier to stay alive if you suffer from lag or have a class with terrible mobility.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

I really do hope that it won't be like what you said. 30% extra EXP instead of the current 50% sounds like a good start but for it to work with the increased EXP gauge it actually needs to reward party play without making it as easily used as the previous system.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

Are they actually making this game a bit more challenging?

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

It was about time anyway. My only concern is those instant-death attacks because that could be tough on people who don't have the best of connections but I think it should be slow enough.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

Didn't think it was possible either
    But I'm excited!!!

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.456 - Better late than never

I'm soiling my pants already. Been a long time since this game got interesting and more team oriented. I look forward to it. But mostly, I'm looking for complaints from the whiny playerbase who always wanted everything spoon-fed to them.