Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Hey everybody NEXONEU just sended the patch email around stating this:

And then this followed on the Youtube channel:

Gotta love that shout on 0:37 (sounds like SPARTA!)

An hour later or so this followed:

They say: Enjoy all 3 Alliance updates in Tempest.
    Well I AM excited.

2. Neon Atom
    IGN: GatlingGaga
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 6X
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None
    usa

Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

... what?

They're getting Kaiser yet they don't have Phantom? A little strange, but good for them. :P

3. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Yes, strange indeed, we are all very hyped about it aldo we fear that this monster patch will cause some serious bugs =|

4. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Stuffing ALL three Alliance updates WITH Tempest? Possibly cramming Justice in there too? What about the other two revamps in between Justice and Tempest?
    This will not end well.

I wonder if this has something to do with Nexon Europe pulling a profit gain compared to Nexon America and Korea during the 3rd Quarter. Appeasing the players?

Oh, and Magnus sounds awful. Kaiser is ok though.

5. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

All i can say is good luck. That many patches crammed together is going to cause MASSIVE bugs.

6. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Oh look, MSEA officially became the slowest updating server because they are adding in Phantom on 17/12 and we're definitely not seeing a transition to Tempest until March/May 2013 at the very least (Justice festival ending date for us is 16/1/2013).

Thatttttt being said I don't even want to guess how many bugs will be flying in during the storm.

7. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

We'll need it =|
    Well, as some people may have noticed I am a very positive person and I think/guess/hope that they will do stuff right this time.

8. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

All the best for your optimism. Meanwhile I'll just stalk our own forum and count the number of whiners that will appear once they get wind of this.

9. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

I've not had experience with EMS, So I don't know their track record, Its always possible they can do it correctly, Really cool that they're changing it up instead of copy-pasting like most versions. EMS seems to becoming more popular as time goes on so it makes sense they'd want to catch up to at least GMS, while GMS is racing to catch up with KMS.

10. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Hehe =)
    I also wonder if EMS is aiming for Hyperskills soon...
    Also it is curious that despite being Kaiser not even in the top 3 jobs to come list is, it will be released first even before Phantom.

EXCITEDDDDD

11. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Would probably have been nice if NexonEU hadn't killed the game themselves.

12. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Meanwhile Phantom is moping because he spent so much time thinking of how to make his perfect entry and some kid is doing that before him. :|

@Untradeable;: Eh, their move has had pros and cons. It's definitely cool how they're not following everyone else but they had a really bad case during Legends so it hopefully won't happen again.

13. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

For people who arent aware: Nexoneu is under a hack spree where almost 95% of the community got hacked at one point. Most say its database leak but I believe there is something more. It started about 6 months ago and since then they only decided to give free 1 year locks from cash shop to prevent equipments from dissapairing over the night, you still can be hacked in this way and to me stuffing this much into one patch will mean the end of maplestory europe (because of bugfest), at least the community wont be enjoying this patch after it goes live.

14. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

I was definitely not aware of the first thing you mentioned, the most I knew was about people reaching level 200 instantly back in Legends. :/ That is exactly why I have reservations about this patch as Legends was already awful enough and we know a crapload of bugs tend to show up even when the patch isn't bunched together.

15. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Basically: Giant hacking spree, hackers more or less had free access to anything they wanted, everybody that people knew had something of value got hacked.
    Nexon then says it's the fault of the players having keyloggers on their computers and refuses to admit anything like a database leak has happened(I got hacked regardless of not having played for months) and then talks about compensations, which never happened anyway.

And people are STILL(Started with the cannoneer patch or a few weeks prior to that, not 100% sure) getting hacked. I know of someone who had a laptop running for more than a month to keep his account logged in.

Nexon hasn't fixed it at ALL and nothing has been done. Back when the hacking was new and a ton of people had been hacked, they still could've done a one week rollback and fixed most if not nearly everything. But nope, nothing happened, nothing was fixed.

NexonEU has effectively killed their own game.

16. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

I take it all back, I'm glad Asiasoft is only killing the game by having overly expensive items, nerfed drop rates and not giving feedback on critical bugs quickly enough! That does make me wonder though, just how many people are going to keep playing there if this persists?

17. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Yeesh, And I feel bad for peaching about NexonNA's incompetency, (Which has gotten better mind you), I really hope that EU's team gets it together and fixes these problems.

18. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Lol at renegades logo still on the "EMS phantom trailer" But this is quite amazing. Hope it turns out well for them.

19. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

SEA Updates: 5/12 Azwan

... i have a bad feeling about this ...

/*
    maybe patching something else as well in December?
    */

i just wonder where is their Resistance and JUMP2?

20. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Hilla maybe? Seems like they're lumping it together or putting it in another update and I am quoting you just to get the message out that your avatar is borked.