Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

I knew something like this would happen. What's the point of rushing content if it isn't checked at least to this extent

2. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Wait, they still don't? Our 'exclusive' couldn't get any books even from the special MMB back then but they've fixed it in the December 5th patch.

3. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Notice how Jett doesn't have a class mastery book in the Tempest shop? I am hoping that the Special MMB will work for my Jett. Thankfully I only need one skill left on him.

4. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Nope. Now that they removed NPC Conor there's literally no ways to get a Jett MMB. Such is life for a pirate.

5. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

That's why I wasn't bothered with Zen at all. The quest dialogue was horribly translated (The aide who has a name was called...Aide), Zen is locked out of every Justice coin event except for the daily one, is a poor re-skin and it was also released at roughly the same time as Phantom so it was a pretty obvious choice as to what I'd pick.

Anyway, I'm browsing the NexonEU out of boredom and it looks like things have not improved even a bit.

6. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Even Neo City doesn't give a Jett MMB???

7. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

You'd have to try but I'd say you're out of luck. Back when this Zen business cropped up I speculated that the books weren't turning up simply because it wasn't added into the skill pool and correctly predicted that a Zen would not be able to get it even if they opened a special MMB (What happened was that they could only pick Battleship Nautilus), but since there was a way to get the Jett books it doesn't hurt to gamble a bit since that book's free anyway and it saves you coins for a Special MMB if that fails.

8. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

When we first got the special MMBS for jett, they did only offer nautilus. I held onto the book and they fixed it. Sounds like you got the same initial bug that we did. The other bug we had was that there was an event that gave out class-specific MMB and Jett would get a Hero MMB instead of a Jett MMB. They fixed that one eventually too. I haven't finished Neo City on my Jett, yet, so I will take the opportunity to see if it works. I am currently saving up Tempest coins to get him a Special MMB as well. I am hoping the previous fix is still working.

9. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

I'd say that's the best method since you only have one skill left to go. And if that book 30 works you saved yourself some Tempest coins!

10. Default Re: EMS gets KAISER job 5 december

Unfortunately, it's Nautilus 20 that I failed and haven't been able to replace (it hasn't been in the Bera FM for 3 weeks now). I have a Nautilus 30 waiting for 20 to pass. The Special MMB is the best way for me to go, I think. That's why I am REALLY hoping that our special MMB bug is still fixed.