1. Default Maximum Account Logins Before Ban

I forgot to claim various numbers of Level 30 Resistance characters across my mules; how many accounts can I log into to claim these characters before I get locked out of all accounts or banned?

Edit: It is greater than 10, I think I will stop, just in case.

2. Default Re: Maximum Account Logins Before ban

I'm also wondering about this because I plan to farm the hell out of Tempest Coins for Slates and other useful things.

3. Default Re: Maximum Account Logins Before ban

It's only temporary for like 5 minutes isn't it? If I recall it's 10 accounts.

4. Default Re: Maximum Account Logins Before ban

Someone in my guild got an IP Ban for logging on a bunch of accounts to claim the free Positive Chaos Scrolls a while back.

5 minute ban is when you enter your password incorrectly too many times.

5. Default Re: Maximum Account Logins Before ban

As of February 2012, I got IP banned for logging into 19 accounts within 20 minutes. (Nexon was going to compensate for hackers/rollbacks, so I wanted to get the most maple points I could)

6. Default Re: Maximum Account Logins Before Ban

The day of the positive chaos scrolls I got IP banned after like 17-20 accounts, don't remember the exact number. Then I just reset the modem and repeated the process (this time with less to avoid ban and having to reset passwords).

Aaaaaaand repeat, repeat, repeat till I was done with the bunch of accounts I have.

7. Default Re: Maximum Account Logins Before Ban

Last I checked it was 18 accounts an hour, 19th will IP ban you and all accounts logged in will need e-mail verificaiton to re-activate. And I think it actuactly resets on the hour (but I'm not sure on that and I have not done extensive testing).