1. Default Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

Hey guys, I'm just wondering where I should hunt for this recipe; I've tried Mecateons, but it hasn't dropped, and I hear that Master Death Teddies are the popular choice, but why is that? Also, is it a good idea to go on my Lv. 157 there, or should I hunt for the recipe on a character that's near their level? Thanks!

2. Default Re: Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

You should definitely hunt on a character near their level because there's a drop rate penalty that takes effect when you're above a monster's level, up until 20 levels above, at which point monsters will no longer drop anything but quest items and their etc drops. This doesn't apply to bosses or monsters above level 150, though.

As for where to hunt, I would say Master Death Teddies is a good place, and I've also heard of Triple Rumos in Magatia being popular, but I really can't say.

3. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Re: Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

No idea why it would be the more popular choice, but Master Death Teddies are indeed a good place to go providing you can get a map without a hacker. You want to be as close as level as possible, because eventually the recipe will just stop dropping.

I used to use my blaze wizard to farm ABR's before I deleted it and replaced it with Mihile

4. Default Re: Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

Speaking from personal experience I've only ever obtained one Angelic Blessing from MDTs (I hunted Triple Rumos on three characters from level 76 - 93 without a single drop, MDTs from 116 - 127 without one until I trained a Merc) so it may be that their drop rate is slightly higher and their spawn is also decent.

On that note...if you're simply interested in getting the recipe I'd recommend putting three characters on the Mining part-time job every six hours (You can go for less too) as the recipe can be obtained as a bonus and people have obtained it regardless of profession level. Oddly enough, my Mercedes was also my first character to obtain the recipe this way.
    Last edited by Curtiss; 2012-11-27 at 02:22 AM. Reason: The past was tensed.

5. Default

Oh I see; thank you guys :D-

By the way, how long did it take you to get the recipe :o-
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-11-27 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Don't double post, use the edit button.

6. Default Re: Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

From the time I started hunting? That would be about a month but I can't give you a definite answer as I really got it from a lucky drop when I decided to go in there and whack a few MDTs one day.

7. Default Re: Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

Oh I meant the one where you got it with the part time job XD-

8. Default Re: Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

Ah! That would be about 19 days from the time the system was available in MSEA.

9. Default Re: Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

Oh lawdy, thanks *o*-

10. Default Re: Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

Because before both Aliens and the anti-botting drop rate nerf, you could train at MDTs while looking for ABRs since they're respectable EXP for players who would be likely to train on them.

11. Default Re: Where to hunt for Angelic Bless Recipe?

Holy nuts, I got it after 2 days with the part time job XD Thanks guys :D-