Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I know NexonJP has weird promotions, but this has got to be one of the weirder ones. LF> translation and reasoning behind this please.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I only use my credit card for gas but this... this...

3. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

> spend thousands of dollars on a maplestory credit card
    > quit
    > still owe money on said credit card

4. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I wonder if it awards NX instead of airmiles or whatever when you use it to buy random stuff.

5. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Insert stories about kids setting up NX Credit cards in their parents names, and charging thousands in NX.

6. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

That would actually be a cool system

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Well balls. I'd use such a credit card. Sounds hilariously glorious.

8. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Don't go all basil on us now, it's not even possible.

9. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

This is a credit card with which you can use on anything. You can use it to buy Nexon Points, you can use it to buy things in a convenience store, you can use it on online stores, etc. When you spend money using your credit card, you save up points (yes, similar to airline miles). When you have 300, 500, or 600 points, you can exchange those points for in-game cash shop items (Meipon tickets, those stamps that increase the number of lines on potential items, merchant permits, protect scrolls, etc.). The credit cards come in three varieties : MapleStory, Mabinogi and Talesweaver. Each type of credit card has different rewards for each game, depending on which they are.

In addition, when you purchase the MapleStory credit card, you will receive a free Phantom Avatar Random Box, which can give one of the special Phantom cash shop items.

10. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Seems cool and looks cool.

11. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

If you're embarrassed by that, and feel your date would shame you for it, then you're dating the wrong person. Just sayin'.

Sounds like a pretty cool idea overall, but I prefer to avoid credit cards altogether.

12. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I agree. The rewards sound meh, I would rather have air miles, or some other reward I would use towards tangible objects or goals.

13. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I want it.

Not even to use, just because I think it looks awesome.

14. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Phantom is a badass and I would get a credit card with him on it. I don't trust credit cards though

15. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.

Good ol F2P and its predatory practices.

16. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I wish there was a Kaiser design.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Certainly looks prettier than any of my existing credit cards.
    The rewards seem lackluster, though, unless the points are really easy to get.

18. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Well, if I'm not mistaken, because I don't know any kanji at all and I just google translated the promotion page, you only get 1 point per 1000 yen, with the possibility for triple points I think, and the rewards come at 300, 500, and 600 points, which is like about 3600 USD just for the 300 level prizes.

"買物利用金額に応じて貯まるワールドプレゼントポイントがお得に貯まる!通常1,000円につき1ポイン ト貯まるところ、3倍の3ポイント貯まります."

19. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Eh? It's totally possible if you spend it all in one go. All you need is the relevant information. I pretty much do everything internet-related for my mother, and my baby sister does it when I can't be reached; if we used our powers for evil, it would be short-lived, but doable.

Oh, huh. I suppose them as has got a dozen CCs wouldn't be bothered by adding another to the lineup, either.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Nexon limits you to $150 in NX credit purchases per month.