1. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

isnt there a higher upper limit to those golden snail or something users who have a long history of good standing a while back?

2. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Can't say that I have. Would not use this.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

$300.

4. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I don't think I'd ever buy so much cash that I'd need this but damn, that design looks much better than anything I've got and I like the irony of having a credit card with Phantom on it.

5. Flatpanel TV
    usa

everybody knows that they wish they could legally get their hands on one of these:
    Spoiler
    if they had a choice in credit card looks.

6. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

If you don't mind my asking, what's up with the part about 'legally'?

7. Flatpanel TV
    usa

because most companies would reject it as the image is owned by matt groening and co, and would need their permission to legally print it.

8. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Hence 'Shut up and take my money'. Oh dear, that would be a lot of money indeed and far more than anything someone could even spend on Maple Story.

9. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Literally:

年会買永年無料!特典がいっぱい!
    メイプルストーリー VISA カードが登場!
    貯まったポイントはゲーム内アイテムと交換可能!

Translating in context:
    "Free card for prolonged annual purchases! Full of benefits!
    (We present to you) Maplestory VISA card!
    Accumulated points can be used to exchange for in-game items!"

So do I purchase it like any top-up card at a convenience store? Might be good for my non-japanese friends playing JMS, and are at Japan now for an exchange program.

10. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Does Golden Snail increase or remove the limit?

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

"Look I don't have a black amex, but I do have a MapleStory VISA. Now, what benefits do I get?"

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

Raises it to $300.

13. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I want it just for the Phantom pic. ._.
    I mean, daymn, it looks stylish imo.

14. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I can confirm this, the text in the image actually summarizes it pretty well.

It basically says that there's a new MAPLESTORY VISA CARD! and that you can earn Nexon Points (NX) and in game items as rewards for using it.

15. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

I have the black card, with the black mage artwork. Shows his real identity and everything.

16. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

I came into the thread having read the title, expecting to see a picture of this:

Seriously, first time I saw this card was last night, when I happened to see that walgreens finally had cards in stock.

Made me stop and think of the type of people who would NEED a $500 NX card.

The Reward points sound like a cool system though, Much better than what BankAmericard has been offering me at least..

17. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

When I was 14 I would every 6 months go out and get $300 for NX just to gachapon :(.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

You have to remember that Karma Koin isn't just NX.
    I don't know what else you can use it for, but maybe one of those things is more reasonable to spend $500 on at once.
    Or, you know, some people go through 500 smegas in a week, easy.

19. Default Re: Have you ever purchased so much NX that you needed one of these?

Heres a surprisingly very long list.

http://karmakoin.com/where_to_use

20. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

You know, I did the same thing. Not every 3 months, but the summer after I graduated high school, I went and got at least 600-700 gachappon tickets in one sitting. Back then it was a lot more fun though, that was before Cubes became the wasteful nx. xD