Thread: Help with Wii U

1. Default Help with Wii U

I've gotten my Wii U just a few hours ago, I set it up but I'm getting continuous errors on updating it. If anyone who has a Wii U can help, I'd appreciate it.

I'm getting the following errors:

105-4011
    105-4207
    105-4400
    105-4206
    108-0144

It either says "An error has occured" or "Cannot connect to Server" or "Wifi is lost" sometimes. I tried everything from moving from location to location, turning off my tv, Wii, even my phone, even putting it near the console.
    Last edited by Arrol; 2012-11-25 at 10:23 PM. Reason: More

2. Default Re: Help with Wii U

Yeah gonna need some more details than that. What does the Wii U say specifically?

3. Default Re: Help with Wii U

I'm getting the following errors:

105-4011
    105-4207
    105-4400
    105-4206
    108-0144

It either says "An error has occured" or "Cannot connect to Server" or "Wifi is lost" sometimes. I tried everything from moving from location to location, turning off my tv, Wii, even my phone, even putting it near the console.

4. Default Re: Help with Wii U

Power cycle both your Wii and your router/modem. Try to make sure NOTHING else is connected to your network if at all possible, and keep the wii as close as possible to it. You may simply have an unstable wi-fi connection, and it's dropping your connection periodically. One of my old routers used to do that, but worked fine with Ethernet cables. Sadly the Wii U doesn't have that option and is only wireless.

5. Default Re: Help with Wii U

Do a manual connection.

Try that?

6. Default Re: Help with Wii U

Ok, it's working now. Thanks much, everyone. All I had to do was the same thing I did to my Wii when I had the update problem.