1. Default Unable to remove items from Cash Shop

Unsure of what caused this problem, but items can't be put into cash shop or taken out.

I think it started when marvel codes could be redeemed for Maple Points; tried redeeming 100 CSS but nothing happened.
    It was not marvel codes.

This is a problem because there is an untradeable item on that account that needs to be scrolled with the upcoming sale on Monday. Can't take scissors out of Cash Shop to transfer it, so that won't work.

Has anyone had a problem like this before? How to fix it? I gifted the account hammers (which is how I find out this is a problem) and they can't be taken out. They expire soon because they were the 3 day sale ones.
    Last edited by Marksman Bryan; 2012-11-26 at 01:38 PM.

2. Default Re: Unable to remove items from Cash Shop

Quite a few people have this problem; there are three threads about it on Nexon's forums. Which have not gotten recognition by Nexon, yet.
    This is the same glitch as cash shop showing 0 balance when it's not 0 and you aren't lagging.

If anyone knows how to fix... I'd like to know before my stuff expires.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Unable to remove items from Cash Shop

just wondering, but anyone else who got maplepoints from codes having this issue? i myself don't have it at all, but i didn't had marvel codes so it might be related to that?

4. Default Re: Unable to remove items from Cash Shop

This started before redeeming any marvel codes.
    This glitch just prevented codes from being entered.

6. Default Re: Unable to remove items from Cash Shop

This issue is FIXED!

PREPARE YOURSELF, ACHIEVEMENT THREAD.