Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Saudi-Arabian women are now electronically tracked

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...ing-electronic

Speechless. This country never ceases to surprize me.

2. Default Re: Saudi-Arabian women are now electronically tracked

What the actual pineapple. I don't get why they want to do this, it's just obvious that no one agrees but them and even countries like mine (Muslim country but moderate) do not support such moves.

EDIT: The more interesting article is the one about opening an entire city for working women. Dear Saudi Arabia, working does not really work that way.

3. Default Re: Saudi-Arabian women are now electronically tracked

Not surprised.

4. Default Re: Saudi-Arabian women are now electronically tracked

I'd like to emphasize this. This is NOT Muslim culture, this is SAUDI ARABIAN culture. Don't mix the two up. They're similar, not the same.

5. Default Re: Saudi-Arabian women are now electronically tracked

Not exactly. Saudi Arabia is the only Muslim country I know of that is that strict but there's people in my country that would like to advocate more strictness too and they're certainly not saying it's because of Saudi Arabia. It's kind of hilarious seeing one group saying "Yeah no, that is not how Islam works and Saudi Arabia is being too strict" and another group objecting that they're completely justified.

On the other hand, I don't think they know the difference between Saudi Arabia's laws, culture and the principles of Islam either to claim such things. Whatever it is though this is really absurd and I expect the more extremist Muslim groups in my country to say it's proper even though that's absolute rubbish.