IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

Yeah, like Sephie said, the animations itself can't be cancelled but the hits animation and in a massive boss run it could lag you a lot, that's why I'm in favor of it. Also this could help the fact of noticing Dr, I have a guildie that is bad at timing Dr and he can't really check the animations because of the massive numbers and effects in a boss run (He can hillia fine alone for example without getting killed by her but in empress it's another story...).

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

So to make up for the "Cubes are cash shop only!" complaints, they're making cubes that drop from bosses you'd have to have cubed to do, that only fuuck up said cubed items.

That is, by far, the most amazing answer I've ever seen in my entire life to a serious issue. I'm being completely sarcastic, in case no one can tell.

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Max mp/hp increased to 500 000? NEXON! THIS IS MADNESS!

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

@ShinkuDragon; Challenge Accepted?!?!?! :D?

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

there is no any new jobs for this update, mostly there are changes about mobs and characters and new character select UIs

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

Is it possible to get anywhere near 99,999 mp/hp without washing?

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

No. Warriors have the most HP and with the Empress set, Kaiser's link skill, and other % HP gear, the highest you'd normally achieve would be around 30k ~ 40k at best. 40k is even a stretch and would assume you're sacrificing damage for HP.

8. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

If the new damage cap is 50m, wouldn't that make most hyper skills useless, also wouldn't this make kaiser the most powerful job with a possible 2b per sec damage?

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

I'm assuming the only way to get close to that cap is if you use an Ultimate.

With the cap lifted, Explorer Pirates are suddenly good now.

10. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

We still don't know how this new "potential" works and the stats from it, it could be something crazy as 12% per line as normal and with that type of stats i'm pretty sure people like the crazy AB from the videos could hit cap.

Btw new empress HP is 210B now.....

11. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Pineapple you Nexon. Just remove the damn thing. I don't see any practical purpose for keeping durability

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

Well...speaking as a person who has crafted some semi-good equips I'd say it's useful if you go in batches and everyone cubes their stuff that way. Besides, if it drops from Zakum too (Didn't it say so?) I can safely say most people can solo that boss.

Still kind of dumb, but not to the extent that it's worthless since getting all your equips to Epic + good potential is enough to last you a long time and it saves a potential cuber the trouble of getting to Epic in the first place.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

Maybe the new potential will give you 3 lines with up to 150k hp/mp on each of them.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

What I read earlier said "Drops from bosses starting with CZak."

Getting your gear to Epic...that's saying that the chance to degrade your gear isn't insanely overwhelming. For all we know it's going to be a 75% chance or something insane. That means on the off chance you actually get to Epic, it better immediately be what you want or you're screwed. That makes them a terrible way to handle the potential issue.

Yes, I suppose people will just say "It's better than having nothing at all," but really, it seems like a gambit to make people happy to me so far.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

Meso Sink.
    Not that it matters since the only uses for meso I can think of today is as a cost for Meso Guard.

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

Max HP and MP increased from 99,999 to 500,000
    Max defense increased from 9,999 to 99,999
    Max damage dealt increased from 999,999 to 50,000,000

While excuse meee, NEXON.
    About this...the skill Epic adventure gives 50K dmg over cap right?
    Does that not become obsolete now?
    Interesting to say the least...

From now on, specific monsters dropping specific equips does not work, but all normal equips will drop from all fields randomly.
    Errr that is...well
    I dont have words

17. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

Good point. We'd have to see what actually happens first before making conclusions because it may not be as easy to accomplish as I think it would.

18. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

If the cap is now stupid high, can we please go back to having our skills like Punch Launcher and Blast and Piercing Arrow and the assorted laser skills for various classes go back to only doing damage once?

19. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

I refer to this post. Coincidentally, I had the same exact thought just a day and a half ago. Really, now there's absolutely no excuse at all.

20. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.456

I guess this kinda just negates split hurricane altogether.. Getting the range to hit 50m per split hurricane is just... ridiculous..