Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 14, 2014

Has anyone tried Gollux Scrolls to see if they actually fixed it?

2. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 14, 2014

People have freaked out in alliance & there are threads on basil, so yeah they fixed.

3. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 14, 2014

The new pet loot is RIDICULOUSLY glitchy. Most the time it doesn't loot pomegranate. Your pets just run around the map doing nothing, maybe picking up one item every 30 seconds or so.

Auto buff is also ridiculously slow. Takes a good 10 seconds to rebuff all 3 buffs after you die.

4. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 14, 2014

Have you bought a multitude of pet skills? It seems to be glitching out for various reasons, but man that distance with item pick up + radius increase is huge.

5. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 14, 2014

the pet ignore item skill basically ignores all item....

6. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 13, 2014

Hmm, that could be it as well :o I'll have to pay closer attention. The botters do tend to cc pretty quickly :/

7. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 13, 2014

Nexon screwed up so hard this time.... my cat (who I bought the skill) is not getting nothing :/

8. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 13, 2014

Leave it to Nexon to completely revamp gameplay functionality, make users spend NX to try out the new widgets, only to have it be completely broken.

Now comes the fun part of waiting for them to acknowledge and fix it.
    Who knows maybe there'll be a SC tonight to do exactly this OR maybe it'll just be another bug on the infinite to-do list that seems to be constantly growing instead of whittling away.

This has never happened before right?

9. Default Known Issues: Updated May 14, 2014

10. Default Known Issues: Updated May 15, 2014

11. Trump minus th money

Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 15, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrze-nKw9zQ#t=5m48s

That's it. I'm pineappleing done.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Yeah, just a minor text issue. Text should be amended to "This item does absolutely nothing."

Edit: actually not, just tested it, and it still works as it did: it picks up other people's items about 15 seconds before they are due to disappear. So yeah, just change "30 seconds" to "165 seconds" and all is well.
    This is true for both party and non-party drops. The difference is that you can see the party drops before that point in time, whereas strangers' drops only become visible at that point. But when they do become visible, the pet picks them up.

13. Trump minus th money

Yes that's true. but "all is well" it is not. 15 seconds just not enough time to get it all when you're in a party killing huge amounts of monsters at once, which in turn drop multiple items per monster.

14. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 15, 2014

@xparasite9;

Have you thought of doing something similar to what you do with the Perma Ban list on these Bug lists? I would love to see you make a program like that so that you can show us what changed between this list and the last list in one glance.

15. Trump minus th money

I think that would fall under the jurisdiction of @Eos; to make Notify highlight what's changed.

16. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 15, 2014

Potion pot is still broken, I got blocked twice today...

17. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated May 15, 2014

Since it wasted me so many wheels already, I think it might be some weird glitch.
    Anyways, when a knight dies and Cygnus comes out from her sleeping state, you can sometimes instantly die, as if there was an invisible Dark Genesis attack that was cast at that moment.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That was a glitch? This happened to me a few days ago. Glad it wasn't my fault...

19. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

If you either
    A: Die at aswan PQ
    B: Complete aswan PQ (whether you die or not)

Then when you attempt to re-enter (or continue fighting), various graphics will fail to appear. For example, you will not be able to see any of the graphics for attacks that deal %hp damage. In attack mode, this means that you can see neither the rocks that the first tower summons, nor the ground markers that the far right tower displays to warn you where the ohko pillars of light (in hard mode) will hit.
    Note: You can still see the sweeping laser beam attack though.

This problem is not remedied by CCing/going to CS/re-logging. You must physically close the entire client for the graphics to re-appear. Graphics elsewhere will also disappear but since it's been a little while, I don't remember which ones it is.

20. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Yep this is true. Happened since the patch where we have kms's Cygnus. Its somewhat more like death from DR than Dark Genesis imo. I dont know if this work for someone else but, what I do is after I kill the v1/v2 knights, I stay far away from Cygnus for a bit. Didn't have this problem since.