Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

But it does. If you respond to a comment, you want your voice to be known to whoever it is you address. You feel a need to. Therefore, you care enough to make the effort and type the response whereas if you actually didn't care, you wouldn't.

2. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

There's really no arguing with him, Zerard. He has some sort of complex, that's all.

Is it weird that I can play my Hayato perfectly fine, besides the FA bug? I heard that there were some issues after Unleashed where certain skills required you to be in the air to use them. Has this been addressed already? Or am I just lucky?

3. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

- Oh my god, this is just like the potential thread

- He's even using the same bait with this "try again" nonsense.

- They really need to try again with fixing that Final Attack nonsense. And maybe add a "date recognized" column.

4. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

It would actually be pretty neat if they let us know which ones were newly added, at least.

I think showing the date would just make them look worse lol, but at least bolding the newest additions or something would be nice o.e''

5. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

Yeah, it was fixed as of the Xenon patch, if I recall correctly.

6. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

Yeah, doing a side-by-side comparison of the most recent update and the one previous... well, it's just not the best way to pick out the differences and new bugs.

7. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

- Exposed illogical child.

- It does in your opinion, which is utterly irrelevant to me.

- Moreover, it's incredibly hilarious that you are actually attempting to tell me why I would do anything. How utterly inane and incredibly illogical.

- If I respond to a comment, I respond for whatever reason I please regardless of what your primitive mind believes about the matter.

- Try again, and hopefully, you'll do so after acquiring an understanding of basic logic.

8. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

To tell you the truth i didnt know about the final attack bug on my hero. I just thought i was "missing" the mob lol (yea i'm noob)

Thought it was a new thing they put in the game from kms so i just went with the flow.

9. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

If I thought it was a new intended feature I would have quit.

You are strong.

10. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

Time to update my block list again.
    OT: I'm still surprised how some of these bugs exist in the first place. Some of them are so easy to fix, I don't get what's taking so long.

11. Default Known Issues: Updated August 7, 2013

12. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 7, 2013

I can't say I've seen a single thread on Kanna's Soul Shear not dealing damage to Krexel in the bug reporting forum. What does it take to get a bug acknowledged exactly?

13. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 7, 2013

I thought that they had just fixed that pet box bug w/ the 1 hour maintenance, so why add it to the bug list?

It is good to see them update the list more often, though.

14. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 7, 2013

So I assume Evolving World wasn't fixed since it's still in the Known Issues list... yay. I don't feel like using a core to test it myself.

15. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 7, 2013

So.. they made a new list just for the pet glitch?

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 7, 2013

Uh what. That's the second bug in the list...

17. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 7, 2013

They're saying they've never heard or seen anyone report that being a bug, and they are wondering what it takes to get a bug on this list if this made it on without being reported like many other commonplace/serious issues

18. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

No clue but as someone who lost a pet, I'm glad they're working on gifting affected players a pet. Words cannot explain how much I have need for a perm pet.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh. I imagine it was one of those things where like "oh we found a bunch of serious bugs for kanna? lets do some extensive testing for her because this s'hit is in other versions too so we should see how she works with exclusive stuff and whatever because she's actually a great class"

20. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 7, 2013

I mean in the bug reporting section of the official Nexon forums, sorry if it wasn't clear. You can go back several pages there without seeing that bug being reported at all, yet it was acknowledged. Just weird how a more obscure bug gets acknowledged yet more serious ones haven't been (yet).

Edit: yeah ninja'd