Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

They need to have a "Date added" column to that list...

Hadriel

2. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated November 28, 2012

- So empress healing when she isn't supposed to, isn't on the known issues list?

- The last time I checked, she isn't supposed to heal now.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

- She isn't supposed to be rushable either.

-Obviously gms is different.

-However they just held a gm event after the list was updated in which she was summoned and healed.

-Hopefully they fix it soon.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

This rather optimistically implies that GMs know and recognize abnormal boss behaviors. Given the confusion with the Unleashed update notes, I don't think anyone at NexonAM has any idea what the developers intended.

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

What. It lets them visually see what kind of conditions are needed to defeat her. If it takes a bunch of maplers weak and strong x minutes to bring to heal range, is it reasonable for her to heal almost half her hp? I know what GMs are. You don't need to know anything about a game to know that healing is stupid if you're watching the bar and how slowly it moves and then suddenly half of it is there again.

Healing ONCE and ONLY once is not terribly difficult to overcome IF THEY CONFIRM IT IS INTENDED though.

6. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

- How incredibly pitiful.

- Being that you appearently cannot read, or you simply chose to not read the patch notes, here you go: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/upd...es#bosschanges

- Obviously, GMS is not different as it is a fact that she isn't supposed to heal herself. The only thing different about GMS is the fact that Nexon NA appears to struggle converting patches into their code.

- Regardless, I do hope that they fix their code soon and I assume that they are aware of this problem.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

You really like the word fact don't you

8. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

- Meh, somewhat.

9. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

I'm trying to say GMs don't know what is intended behavior or not. Things like repeated healing seem very unreasonable to players like us, but that doesn't mean it isn't intended behavior. Nexon has a history of intentionally creating unbeatable bosses. When GMs don't know what the intended behavior is, they don't know what to report or how to prioritize glitches.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I'm not disagreeing with you due to me knowing this already. I'm just saying maybe they don't test such things to know if it's working or not so such a GM event can provide valuable information. Final attack glitch certainly is testament to that.

And yeah, i know GMs aren't testers.

11. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Unfortunately we'll never know until it shows up in the Known Issues or they accidentally fix it

12. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

I love how you try to insult him for not 'reading', when his entire post implies an observation he had that essentially conflicted the patch notes, which you eventually conceded. Unless you want to quote him specifically saying Cygnus is not supposed to heal.

For gods sake he even said he hopes they fix it, implying that it's incorrect from the get go.

13. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

- I love how you quote my post with more of your inane and irrelevant drivel.

- I know that you probably have horrible short term memory however, I've already told you how little I care about your inane opinion
    - Try again.

14. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

Explain how it is irrelevant.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

@KhainiWest and @thejman250, get a room.

16. Default Known Issues: Updated August 6, 2013

17. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

You do realize that 90% of what you post is inane and irrelevant drivel right?

Doesn't look like there much new, the Soul shear not affecting Krexel is interesting, but Krexel has some pretty odd hit boxes in the first place.

18. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

- Inane drivel in your opinion? Well that's cute however, I don't really care about what you think of my posts.

19. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

Get off your high horse, brother. Also, if you truly don't care about what someone thinks, then why respond? Don't contradict yourself.

OT: So glad they noticed the FA bug a while back, but seriously, can we get a fix already? I have about seven warriors plagued with this nonsense.

20. Default Re: Known Issues: Updated August 2, 2013

- I haven't contradicted myself at all, dear "brother".

- Responding to a comment does not mean that I actually care about it's contents.

- Try again.