IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

According to Nexon, items aren't supposed to have 23+% Stat. There were multiple reports of people losing Rex earrings and non-Gold Emerald earrings, all because they had 23+% Stat.

2. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

I love how they waited 11 months to do anything about it too lmao

3. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

"We don't know how our own Legendary potential pools work!"

Trolololol.

4. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

Source please?

What does this mean? That they think hackers have a way of getting better results from cubing that is normally possible? So 12+9+9% should not normally be possible for legendary level? I have seen 30% stuff smega'd a few times.

5. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

Nexon: Hey guise! Come buy our Enlightening Miracle Cubes "to upgrade 2nd and 3rd lines to the highest potential" and watch as we tag them for deletion. Hwehwehwe.

Not saying that's what's going on or even if the quoted statement is accurate, just something that occurred to me since I just happened to be looking at the Cube comparison chart.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Source: EVERYWHERE!

Seriously... Basil, Nexon forums, hax forums, in-game.

Also, if this doesn't point to anything...
    Two of my friends had the exact same warrior top, obviously duped. One had a 2% STR Neb, the other had no Neb. The warrior top with the 2% Neb got deleted, while the "No Neb" one went unscathed.

Apparently that extra 2% STR was warrant enough for Nexon to delete it.

7. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

Oh, OK. The way you worded it made me think Nexon actually mentioned the 23% limit somewhere.

So it looks like at least for some classes of items, all they did was set a cutoff point for % stat or att, and delete anything above that.
    If someone just got real lucky or spent a pile and exceeded those limits, well too bad.

Seems like more proof that they don't really have any sort of serial number tagged to items.

8. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

Well they didn't delete my glitch-duped 2L Legendary Half Earrings. I got them both to 3L with 6 cubes :)

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

my non-hacked un-neb'd empress helm is perfectly fine though

10. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

btw lumi had a level exploit in KMS when it came out...

11. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

A lot of people that are not legit are going crazy in windia. Nexon missed a few and i expect them to get the rest next week.

Also a few people who still had their items are trying to sell it and idiots are still buying them...

12. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

I'm sure most of my stuff doesn't rate high enough to be deleted, but I still have 27 atk VSS that I'm fairly sure were dupped in the first stages in VSS duping. Though maybe the scrolls were dupped and not the item, I wouldn't know.

And I don't hate you.

13. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

Mmm I lost the 38atk VSS I was holding but lost nothing else.

It's great to be legit :).

However, the consequence of this is that the market is sinking so badly... demand is at an all time low because people are too scared to buy anything. I had to turn down a few deals I was supposed to make because my buyers flaked even though I still have my stuff :/.

On the plus side, if you have a huge stash of money, you should BUY all the things you can because some sellers are trying to liquidate all their goods out of fear. You'll be taking a risk on some items though but generally it's a buyer's market right now.

That's just my speculation though.

14. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

Did they at least delete those stupid pineappleing SNOWSHOES WITH 38~40 ATTACK?! :/

15. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Brandonaught
    Level: 212
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Chrono
    Alliance: Chrono
    Farm: Sheep GYM
    California

i hope the empress gear that i scrolled from clean wasnt duped when it was clean...

16. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

I can confirm at least some of the 20% one-handed magic scrolls were deleted. I bought some for luminous weapon scrolling thinking they were just stockpiled by merchants wanting a monopoly. No big deal though, as long as they get rid of the absolutely ridiculous crap that I've always avoided.

17. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

Didn't lose anything, though I don't think I should have lost anything given the fact that 95% of what I have is self made junky stuff. o3o;;;

18. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

Nexon seems to have missed the few high-end duped items in Bellocan (Dominator pendants, 24att rsp, 24%allstat falconwing overall, berserker rings, 258+ DBGs, LGM, HoL, etc)

Although, I only know of maybe three or four full %dex bowman sets in Bellocan. Only one person I really hope that loses them. Kind of disappointed I can't be a total plantain to them JUST yet.

Soon, Bryan. Soon.

19. Default Re: Removal of Illicitly Generated Items

Was 24 atk dom rly duped? thought it was self made b/c most have the name of the crafter( different crafter each time)

20. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Lost nothing.
    The joys of scrolling (almost) all of your own gear.
    Glad my dom wasn't a duped one