1. Default UN votes to upgrade Palestinians to ‘non-member observer state’

https://rt.com/news/un-palestinians-non-member-832/

Voting ended up being 138 in favour, 9 oppose, 41 abstain.
    9 who opposed: Canada, US, Israel, Panama, Palau, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Czech Republic and Nauru.

41 who abstained: Albania, Andorra, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia/Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Colombia, Croatia, Dem. Rep. of Congo, Estonia, Fiji, Germany, Guatemala, Haiti, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malawi, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Poland, Korea, Moldova, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Togo, Tonga, UK, Vanuatu

The rest voted for.

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: UN votes to upgrade Palestinians to ‘non-member observer state’

Oh boy. This situation is really becoming more and more complicated.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: UN votes to upgrade Palestinians to ‘non-member observer state’

Glad they have a state now. Not sure if I'm too happy about the fact East Jerusalem is their capital.

4. Default Re: UN votes to upgrade Palestinians to ‘non-member observer state’

I'm not surprised to see that my country voted for them. We shall see if they work things out but it's pretty spelled out that things may get ugly.

5. Default Re: UN votes to upgrade Palestinians to ‘non-member observer state’

As another state it's going to be much more difficult for them to keep denying Israel the right to exist; should be interesting.

6. Default Re: UN votes to upgrade Palestinians to ‘non-member observer state’

How's that? It doesn't stop China from denying the existence of Tibet or Taiwan.