1. Default Direct link to Full Client?

Trying http://download3.nexon.net/maplestor...SSetupv121.exe hasn't been working for me lately.

Is there now a new full client direct link that I don't know about?

Edit: Helpful thread is helpful.
    All Maplestory FTP's
    Last edited by Mandalay; 2012-12-21 at 05:06 PM. Reason: added in thread link

2. Default Re: Direct link to Full Client?

Anyone have an update on this? Game patch effed up while patching to v123 and I need a straight v123 client now :(

3. Default Re: Direct link to Full Client?

Gotta use pando.
    Nexon took down the full clients to combat private servers leeching old client versions.

4. Default Re: Direct link to Full Client?

Wow it's almost as if they don't know people can upload them themselves. How smart of them.

5. Default Re: Direct link to Full Client?

Yeah, I hate pando because it's buggy for me, so I looked around a bit and got an older version off a mirror and patched up (successfully) instead. :/

Edit: Someone I know found the direct link to v123 for future reference: http://download2.nexon.net/Game/Mapl...SSetupv123.exe

Looks like it wasn't working earlier and Nexon fixed it.

6. Default Re: Direct link to Full Client?

Yeah. Nexon took them down. I was trying to grab v122 for something and couldn't find it. When you finish using Pando make sure to stop the service in your Task Manager.

7. Default Re: Direct link to Full Client?

I just uninstall Pando immediately after it's done installing. No problems there.

Kind of weird they changed from download3 to download2 but whatever.

Edit: Jesus. The file's 3.9GB now.
    Last edited by Mandalay; 2012-12-03 at 10:21 PM.

8. Default Re: Direct link to Full Client?

I remember when the client was barely 1GB