1. Default DFO Design Works Artist Book 2

http://www.dfosource.com/forum/f20/d...on-143783.html

So this is the 2nd dfo artist book, and if you go to the thread, there's pictures of Mewoo, Samm, and female priests. This covers the new stuff up to Anton. The book is about $15. Shipping for 1 is about $30.

Here's the deal, if 3 of us order it, it comes down to $100 total. If 5 of us ordered it, it comes down to $145-ish total. So basically more people buying = cheaper the shipping is (since it'll all be shipped as 1 order). It's discounted from the original $17-18 atm.

So far only chaz and I are in. Anyone else want to buy this book so we all save on shipping? We can work out how to ship it to each other later on, that won't be nearly as hard.

2. Default Re: DFO Design Works Artist Book 2

I'm assuming we'll all pay one person, that person buys it and ships them to each of us. Of course we'll pay for those shipping fees too.

3. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: DFO Design Works Artist Book 2

Aw, if I had a way to pay (or had money to pay with at all), I'd totally chip in. :(

4. Default Re: DFO Design Works Artist Book 2

okay so...I think I am going to have to back out of this now. Black Friday ruining my funds. Sorry guys. If we get more people I might consider coming back in, but for now it's a no.

5. Default Re: DFO Design Works Artist Book 2

It'd be neat to have a physical copy of DFO stuff. How would paying the person getting shipped go? Would one person order and pay and then we pay them back when it's time to reship them? Digital transaction/ checking/ mailing?

Edit: Also, doesn't having a higher weight due to more books raise the shipping anyways?

6. Default Re: DFO Design Works Artist Book 2

Yes, we'd all pay the one person (digital would be easier), then then when the person gets them, he/she will ship them out and we can either calculate the shipping to each other beforehand or afterwards.

Yes shipping does go up, but there's always a set price added, so shipping 1 book 5 times is more expensive than shipping 5 books 1 time. I did double check the shipping rates before posting this. It's $138 for 5 books 1 time. And it's $49 for just 1 book.

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challen...pping_info.asp

This is the shipping rate. 2kg is about 37k while 10kg is about 81k.

7. Default Re: DFO Design Works Artist Book 2

So the current list is:
    Me (probably)
    Chaz
    Piggerth
    Pandemonium (?)
    Tay

?

8. Default Re: DFO Design Works Artist Book 2

Oh since you're on dnf, it comes with some sort of pet code if I recall.