Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [JMS] JMS v306 - Aswan

1. Default Re: JMS v306 - Aswan

To be honest, I have no idea. I stopped reading the quests for the most part. I just skim over it as I spam my NPC chat key. All I know is the girl NPC that looks like Sheryl is the Captain of the Number 2 Cross Brigade group or whatever it is. She's also quite the b'itch who demands orders like no tomorrow and talks down to everyone. She was calling Sheryl a traitor for taking a break from Cross Brigade affairs.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: JMS v306 - Aswan

Wait so basically it's a boss rush?

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I love this for high level content but just wow. That's one tough list of things to solo. Do the standard time limits still apply? Classes without crash will be pretty shafted at PB much less the other stuff... Does Akyrum still summon snakes? That could really ruin it...

4. Default Re: JMS v306 - Aswan

It basically teleports you to the boss lobby. It's the same exact boss as before. The only difference is that leaving after success sends you back to the Tower, instead of the normal location. Everything else is exactly the same, and they aren't special areas either. You can walk out of the area and go back to the Maple World like normal. For example, since you can't CC in Zakum's Lobby, if you need to, you just leave the room with Abidos (or whatever his name is), and go back to the Bains map and CC, then go back to the Zakum lobby. Even if you do this, once you win you go back to the Tower because the portal from the Tower gives you a quest that activates the return to the Tower.

The bosses are exactly the same, and as a result if you can't beat them you are permanently locked to that floor with no way to continue. The good thing is that you can still improve your rank and Honor by doing bosses you can kill, but you are still limited to the daily limit.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Ouch. I was hoping it would work more like an advanced dojo. Really cool concept so hopefully they improve it in the future.

6. Default Re: JMS v306 - Aswan

So was I, but at least all expeditions are 1-man minimum now, so you don't need to mule up to continue. You just have to be able to do it, which is saying a lot for many bosses, like PB, CZak, CHT, Cygnus, Akyrum, etc.

7. Default Re: JMS v306 - Aswan

I have a question:
    JMS cant create kana anymore ? I downloaded JMS V306 and cant create ...

8. Default Re: JMS v306 - Aswan

Hayato, Kanna, Cannon Shooter, Mercedes and Demon Slayer all had their creations restricted on October 30th.

9. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

@Link; regarding the Hayato and Kanna; there's suppose to be 5 right? I mean the storyline mentioned like 5 people of the stars or something similar on those terms.

10. Default Re: JMS v306 - Aswan

I'm not sure if there will be or not. It kind of does seem that way, though.