Thread: [Update JMS] Patch Available - JMS 3.06

1. Default Patch Available - JMS 3.06

Nexon posted a patch for JMS version 305 upgrade to version 306.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 24842789 (bytes) (23.69 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.06

Wow, that's early as hell. The maintenance doesn't start until 4:15pm Eastern Standard Time. lol

Small patch... Probably not much new. It also seems GMS will get Tempest before JMS. The patch preview implied we're getting :

• Cross Brigade's Tower of Trials
    • Hilla Expedition
    • Inner Ability (which probably means we're getting Aswan too)
    • Mesoranger Events
    • Winter Events

3. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.06

Oho, Cross Brigade! I'll be waiting to see info on this.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.06

Cross brigade Tower of trails?

that sounds awesome.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.06

I was hypothesising with Link earlier that we might not be getting Aswan and the Tower of Trials will incorporate Inner Ability. That would be really cool and would explain why it took us so long to get it. I hope it does, we don't really need two Aswans. I guess we will see soon enough.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.06

Yet you'll be getting hilla? unless she will be placed into the continued story of the cross brigade. Which would be rather awesome.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.06

It is very possible Hilla and Inner Ability will both be tied to the Tower of Trials. Nearly every line in the Maple Road dialog involved the Cross Brigade.

Job ID 6,100 is in the Skill.WZ, but it has no strings attached to it. I think that's Kaiser's ID, isn't it? It has a bunch of icons from Shadowers, Phantoms, Mechanics and whatnot.

Job advancement levels have not been lowered. All 2nd job and 3rd job skills still require the same amount of SP to max as before, so we're definitely not getting Tempest any time soon. Going by Nexon Japan's scheduling for updates, I'm assuming the earliest we'll see the updates is somewhere around or after Christmas (19th of December seems the most likely date for the next update, assuming they don't go into hibernation), which probably means Luminous in January, Kaiser in late January ~ early February, and probably Angelic Burster in mid ~ late February/early March.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.06

It certainly wouldn't be the first time they've changed something for JMS specifically.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.06