Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Mesorargers interview

Hey guys, sorry if it's a silly question but, Is there a way to score 500 on the mesoranger interview? The highest I can get is 440 pts :C

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Mesorargers interview

3, 4, 1, 1, 3

Answer the questions in that order and you'll score 500 points with ease.

3. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

yep, 3,4,1,1,3. It seems my lv200 character gets an extra 100 personality score. As long as you get all the books and answer perfectly you dont need the bonus score.

4. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Or if you get two books, one of the blue gems, and answer all correctly, you can get 1000 on the dot. Hand in one Maestro quest at a time, and two for dr pepper, so they don't all disappear. Leave the books in your inv till the next quiz basically. Then once you get the 1000 points, you get the other two books, one more gem, and do it again. If you find blue gems on the floor you don't even need to hand in maestro's quest till you don't have one.

5. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Pretty sure that isn't the one solution for everybody. It depends on your base greeting score. I can do it with just one book and one blue orb on my main, for example. I wonder how negative fame would impact greeting score....

6. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Monster Park (the one I tried anyway) only drops Willful Will blues. It did drop 29 in a single run with 1.6x familiar though. Still, faster than doing the 200 mob quest 10 times.

Also, I finished with 965 points and got a reward box anyway. It contained a 10 day mount, iirc. What do you get for 1000+?

7. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Well, my dudes are second job and levels 20~40 right now. :P

8. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

1000+ is reward box plus random piece of Mesoranger gear.

I hate getting the Will drops, I have like a dozen of them for every piece of Trust or Courage.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

My level 200 gets 500 greeting score, so I don't need any books or blue tokens to get the gear.
    I wonder how these things are calculated.

10. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Well, the notes say "based on class, level, fame, mesos". I'm actually a bit surprised about "class" -- what, does it give extra points to... resistance classes or something? Well, there's at least one thing I can test -- when I next bother to hunt up courage and trust orbs (i.e., after I get more work done on my *%^&% statement of purpose), maybe I'll stick all my mesos in storage and see what difference that makes.

11. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Same here. I don't think it's based on class or mesos though. Perhaps just level and maybe also fame. I have about 1.4k+ fame on my NL.

12. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

I just tested for mesos -- you're right, the update notes are untrue (unless it assigns separate scores to mesos/fame/etc. and only keeps the highest/lowest). I got a 350 greeting score regardless of whether I had any mesos at all.

13. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

How much fame do you have?

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

15. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Does the box give different rewards based on different scores? Or is it just one box for everything?

16. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

You need 1k+ score in order to get a Mesoranger equip. Score has nothing to do with the rewards from the box.

17. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

The box rewards are random regardless of score. Same for equips.

//edit: To clarify, getting 1000 or 1150 isn't going to make a difference as to which equip you get.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I keep getting Mesoranger suits. I assume it's rarer to get the other pieces of equipment? Also about how rare are the armor scrolls from those that have mass farmed the rewards box?

19. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

I got way more helms than suits. Might be that the glove/shoe set is rarer; I also got much fewer of those.

Anecdotally speaking -- I got fewer armor scrolls than mount coupons, but more armor scrolls than trait EXP/ores (and more trait EXP/ore than than 1.5x drop/EXP coupons). Maybe about as many chairs as scrolls.