Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Where is everyone farming for the quest items? I have over 100 wills from monster park but it doesn't drop anything else.

2. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Normal monsters within level range drop all three types in both green and blue. You can also get the trust ones from PQing, I believe.

3. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Will can be bought in most potion shops. I usually just farm Mutant Ribbon Pigs on my Mihile. I need only 2 of the books or 1 of the Blue quest items to hit 1000. Other than that, doing Hilla and I assume other such bosses, gets you these um... brown? I don't remember what color, will/trust/brave items that are worth 200 points. During drop events I easily fill my inventory with Meso Ranger gear in 5 minutes. The only thing that holds me back is not having enough Will/Bravery/Trust, which is rare a rare occurrence at this point. I'm trying to save my boxes to open all at once, other wise I'm just holding my gear on mules... just cause I'm an event hoarder.

4. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Mesorargers interview

on my 187 Demonslayer, i hunt at future ereve at the pink birds that are not boss hp level for the 200 kills and books.

although im over 11 levels above it, theres probaly a level threshold at some point where nexon says that any level higher than x monster will still drop it disregarding the 11 under 21 over rule

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

There is. That's why I can kill the later ToT mobs that are in the 16xs when I am at 200.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

When you're level 150+, ALL level 150+ mobs count for those types of quests.

I personally farm OB4 on my DS.

7. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

Not sure it's 150, my Paladin (175) wasn't getting anything from Skeles (151/153, I think), although I got bored fairly fast. Usually I head for OB3.

8. Default Re: Mesorargers interview

It is 150. Proven repeatedly and even documented by Nexon before.

Skeles are 147/153. The 147s won't give you anything.