Thread: Disappointment.

1. Default Disappointment.

So I logged in, and got a bunch of stuff (Maple points, this char slot thing)

So I went and tried to use the resistance character ticket thing I got...

Spoiler

Guess I can't do it because I have a Mechanic already. Would've been nice to get 16 slots by making a BaM, but noooo. It expires before Tempest too.

And then there's pomegranate like this:

Just how bad IS this game that it can't even follow it's own rules anymore? Bonus pot has worser pots than nebs, and can have whatever the pineapple they want, like atk on armor and def on weapons.

I'm glad red leaf high is back though. This game needs more cool stuff like that, where you ass kick and get insane %. But then Nexon loses money on x2 cards, though the key entry system compensates for that entirely, so I don't see why they haven't done this yet.

Instead we get evolving maps, which get nerfed before we even get them, and even then they're just more mindless grinding and not questing for insane %/hr at high levels like red leaf high is, which won't even be staying for 1 month this time.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Disappointment.

I can see in the future that more will be released that would just blow our minds off.

3. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Maximum amount of character slots pre-tempest is 15. That's why you couldn't use the coupon.

4. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Read the message given to you again.

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

the coupon specifically says you cannot use the coupon if your character slots are full. read the coupon.

6. Default Re: Disappointment.

I was able to use it, and I had a Wild Hunter

7. Default Re: Disappointment.

The only good things that really came out of this patch was Chaos Pink Bean, The Mesoranger quests and Red Leaf High.

Oh, and I guess Sakura Castle if you are 70.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Sakura Castle also essentially gives you an unlimited supply of Power Elixirs, because you can get 300+ when you kill Toad Boss 6 times a day.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Too bad they're untradeable, but yeah, it's about time we had a source for those.

10. Default Re: Disappointment.

Woah now, how is bonus pots worse than nebs? That 6 atk is already better than your 4% all stats. Also, to be honest here, I've scored 5% stats on a unique bonus pot already slapped on with 11 atk bonus. That's both better than anything I can get on a neb (exception of weapons). Personally, the biggest feature for bonus pot for me is the extra atk on armors and accessories, followed by getting dmg cap increases on weapons. The biggest issue is how much NX you would spend, which would just slap Nexon tons of dollars.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

I think he means "Worse" as in "More broken" than Nebs.

12. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I have long used Dragon Rider PQ as a source for Power Elixirs. With ten boxes, I got an average of ~60 Power Elixirs a day (which isn't as much as Toad, but still a substantial amount).

Leviathan drops tradeable Power Elixirs (albeit at a horrible rate, like 1 for every 5-10 kills), and normal Hilla drops ~7 of them per run.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

idk what your potion use is, but I guzzle 60-80 per hour training at HoH on Hero. Can use gingers, of course, and the meso drops cover them easily, but free powers are nicer (plus they stack higher).

14. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Well, to be fair, I rarely do anything that requires potion usage on my Shadower nowadays (I don't even always go through all my guild potions). The only thing that actually burns potions for me is Aswan.

The DRPQ ones do stack up to 300 :P

15. Default Re: Disappointment.

YES! Now I'll never use potions on my buccaneer ever again!

16. Default Re: Disappointment.

What I meant was that
    "I already have a resistance character, there is no point in deleting one of my 15 characters to make another resistance when I already have one." (specially considering I had a BaM before and deleted it anyway)
    I did not say "I cannot use this coupon because I have a resistance character." Of course that limit doesn't exist.

17. Default Re: Disappointment.

Pff, I already have 2 non-cannoneer who are full of tradeable elixirs/power elixirs just from bg/hilla-ing.

18. Default Re: Disappointment.

Eh i liked this update, The Mesoranger stuff is actually pretty cool and i wish they did events where it gives amazing stat equip bonuses like this without having an insane amount of grind.

Really? Because my body is ready to go and farm some Elixirs.

19. Default Re: Disappointment.

Is it really that good? I need to finish them quests.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Yes, surprisingly.
    I only did it one day, but on that one day, I left with 308 Power Elixirs after killing him 6 times.