Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cash7 Red Leaf High or Train to 200

What would be the most NX/time effective method of getting to lvl200, RLH or SH/HoH?

The mentality here is that instead of getting a 2x card, you could get 5 keys instead. Spending 5 keys is also faster than training non stop for 4 hours on card.

My Aran is lvl18x and I just want it to be 200 so I can forget about it. Is it worth grinding to 200 on RLH alone? How many keys do you think it will take? I'm not sure how much exp you get later.

2. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

From personal experience, RLH is most worth it time-wise and money-wise from 19X to 200 (without the daily quest expect about 11% per run). For 18X, RLH and SH seemed pretty fairly close in my humble opinion. I remember for my NL, I was getting 10% per hour on 1x at Stronghold which is horrible.

It took me ~45K NX to get from 16X all the way to 200 purely off RLH in two days (roughly 11 hours total) if that's any reference for you.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

RLH is definitely faster the higher the level, at 195 the daily quests gave me around 1.2% exp iirc, might be a good idea to dig for the previous thread.

4. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

I am more then certain that RLH was 15% per run, I went from 196-200 on my Phantom in less then 2 hours.

5. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

Considering there's 4 days of 2x starting tomorrow I think is more efficient to use 2x cards during that time and buy keys for red leaf on 1x if you still have nx to spare, but at 195+ red leaf is probably better even on 4x.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

If you're not funded like mad, RLH would be your best bet. Also helps you're not forced to grind 4 hours at a time.

7. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

Red Leaf High is good if you want some quick EXP and leveling.

Also, it's fun to get rejected by the NPCs.

8. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

This is true for the total. His statement about the individual quests is correct.

9. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

You won't get more than 15% a run in RLH 195 or higher unless you count quests afterwards. A run + 2 quests turned in got me between 14-15% at level 195.

10. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

I just hold Y/NPC Chat. I don't have to fight my way through that annoying NPC then!

11. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

I didn't want to spend any money on RLH last time to save my NX, and later found out that I needed to spend to reach 4000 points anyways. So spend if you at least have some chance of buying the totems in the future.

12. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

...what?
    This isn't what the thread is about. The thread is about using RLH to grind, not to get totems.

Anyway, yes, I concur. RLH is pretty much the best way to get to 200.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

And here I've been button mashing my NPC Chat button. I SHALL SAVE MY FINGERS FROM BURNING AN ADDITIONAL CALORIE PER RED LEAF HIGH.

14. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

Yes but what I mean is going RLH would be a better option, because you could potentially be buying totems next time too.

15. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

At 19x I was getting 2 levels in 4 hours of 4x with HS, party/gear was average. Those 5 keys will get you 80% at least 90% at most. I'd go with the card, but if you can't find a decent party to stay with for 4 hours, RLH is the better option.

16. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

But you also have to be training for all four hours, and have a full party for those hours. SH/HoH training is faster with good gear, but it's quite tiring, especially in a smaller server where you'll have trouble finding people to party.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Doesn't work like that. x2 events don't affect the EXP you gain from advancing to the next room.

18. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

You do know that that person was saying use RLH keys DURING 1X not 2x

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Derp, I know how to read lol. I thought he was saying to use x2 cards during RLH

20. Default Re: Red Leaf High or Train to 200

I mean use 2x outside red leaf, that's why I said buy keys during 1x.