Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Congrats khaini and Scania! Kizo your group looks really strong and everyone was hitting max on your livestream. I was actually expecting icephoenix21's group to do it first for Scania but you surprised me xD.

2. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

I was actually the one leading it and building the guide to structure the people who ran, with @Spoon; and @Yohji; organizing and getting the people to come, as well has yohji helping me edit my guide.
    It was really really fun leading my own run, no less a CPB run i had never even attempted. It was exhilarating!
    I had been collecting data on CPB since it's release in KMS. I had my pomegranate together for quite a bit. Though listening to other attempts helped me get a better idea of what i'd go up against as well.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

now you know that feel, pretty boss huh!?

gratz on your kill bomber&co, and gratz to contagious too! shame i couldn't go QQ

4. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

It seemed like you were the organizer from that livestream!

I watched the stream for like 20 minutes, from phase 4 to 3rd body - man, watching that reminded me of how hard it is for people to listen to the simplest of directions.
    If you had them all read your guide before your run.. *shudders*
    Reminds me of the first HT runs, lol. People wouldn't read the extensive guides and would come to scheduled runs drunk and then not know what order to attack parts/what parts do what/etc.

Congratulations on organizing that many people to succeed in killing it!

LF> Bellocan to organize a run.

5. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Grats you guys f3

Now I'm a bit sad our runners couldn't have been on earlier. Still proud of our runners ;) way surpassed my expectations. Squarter&friends yay.