IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

Seriously, what's up with the idiotic nebulite system? I'd very much rather have nebulite cubes than this entirely gachapon and fusion-reliant system. Gach and fusion (fusion especially) are nice add-ons, but it's not at all enough to meet the demands for the more desirable A-ranked nebulites.

And no mention of Wards/Shields/Guardians. :s

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

The "Cash Shop Surprise" thing is rather nice.
    inb4 most people get the hats.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

While I agree, I am glad that I finally have the chance to fuse my B and A Rank Nebulites without having to fish the Gachapon for Fusion Tickets. But of course a cube might be better if you had A's.

That Revolutionary Miracle Cube Package had me salivating at the initial price listed (7,650NX). I'm ready to pounce if they make that mistake in game.

Edit: I'm well aware what the expanded forms reads. However, I do remember a CS item in the last patch that was mispriced for an hour or so, the Level 50 Character Coupon.

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

Wish I had been buying up cheap A nebs. Oh well. Loving the Android name tag. Magic Gacha wheel looks like bullpomegranate. They need to include the scrolls again.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Believe it's just a lame typo as the ACTUAL listed price is 49,000 NX

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

It's probably a typo. It says 49k NX when you click the >More Info button.

I was hoping for either White Awakening Stamps or Revolutionary Cubes by themselves but this is kind of expensive =\ Well I do have 3 items I need to 3-line though, so it might be worth it.

Hoping for a 7k NX package though :D

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

yeah@cubes, opened the description and it says 49k nx, but on the thing it says 7.6k, well which is it nexon?!

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

Nexon is really loving the use of spoilers for new pages.

Also, 1 Alien Cube was 2500 NX compared to 5 fusion tickets for 2500 NX. Granted, you need 2 tickets to fuse an A level neb but still... Now there just needs to be more A level nebs...

And lol, Android Name tags finally come back after like... I forget how long. Probably a year.

Also really disappointed with the new Cash Shop revamp ;S.

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

Wow, Android name tags are finally back - I had so many people asking me why my Android had a name.

And my gosh, they are really milking these CSS boxes, inb4xmascss.

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

Yes! Android Naming Tags are back and permanent. I missed the last round of these; time to finish crafting my Deluxe Android now...
    Now if only Fusion Anvils got the permanent-from-now-till-we-goof-up treatment.

Lol, they really needed to show a better reward for Wheel of Treasures. Overall Armor for DEF? Lulz.

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

If they really wanted to celebrate they could have just given out a free box. It’s limited to one per account anyway.

I don't know why they bother with that wheel. It wasn't good when it came out and it still seems rubbish.

13. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

Clearly it's to force people with 0 balance to charge 10k NX to try it. I assume they're not giftable.

14. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

I had 81 NX Credit left

15. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

Oh look what's back! Anvils!

Make them a permanent addition already. And I don't mean guardian/innocence/ward permanent.

16. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/14 - 11/20

Are the CSS rewards tradeable? I'm not interested otherwise, given the list...