IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

What's wrong with Luminous having Dark Sight? He IS a "Dark Mage" after all!

2. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

I see Luminous gets a Thief skill?

Also, GMS added Lumi first job attacks to the mode skill lists...?

3. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Luminousluminousluminous

And Mesoranger equips are equipblock? Which means I can save them for my luminous until I get NX on christmas to transfer my %int..
    eeeeeee.

I wonder if Sakura Castle Castellan will drop the monster book card?

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Why do I have this sick feeling that the new cash shop won't work in 800x600 resolution?

Going to guess "no", because it's a different monster with a different ID. (I think. If it had the same ID, @Fiel;s script wouldn't show it.)

5. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

It'll probably just force your screen into 1024 resolution like how it forced you into 800 before this patch if you're in 1024...

That or it'll crash the client...

6. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

I dunno if I should mention this now, but...

Kaiser's unnamed data is in now.

7. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

Apologize for the delay. Life decided to suddenly kick me in the ass.

8. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

Is the skill "Armageddon" why KMST hackers were able to access Luminous's Hyper Skill? o.o"

Nice to see the names weren't butchered, although I don't like the sound of "Ender".

9. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

Do we need a a different graphic chip like shading 2.0 for it since we're getting it next month

10. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

Yeah. That requirement should now be implemented in GMS as of today, since Mechanic's colors require that feature.

I don't really know if Luminous has a feature that requires it (if anything, maybe just the eyes?), but I know Kaiser's transfiguration does for sure.

11. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

I think someone on my bl was saying it force the window into 1024 resolution, but her screen only had 800 pixels so she couldn't see all the CS. I don't know about this one, I'll test it on my netbook (600 vertical pixels) to see what happens when I get home from work. Or someone else can test it and save me the trouble :P

Don't know if anyone noticed, but they changed the graphic of the Democratic Supporter medal to be much less obnoxious. It actually looks really good now!

12. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

Is it me or the mech's quest color has a bug. I accept it then i see the white message in the chat and i check my Inventory and it didn't take the 1million meso

13. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

It says it takes 1m in chat? I'm pretty sure the color change from the event quest is free, and then when you buy chips after that from Checky, they cost 1m.

14. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

If it change the color then the others can see but not me :o?

15. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

Everyone who's graphics cards and drivers and whatever are compatible with the color change feature can see it. Everyone else will just see the standard gray (brown?) robot color.

16. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

yeah i think that it
    Last edited by Ninjaman43; 2012-11-14 at 05:50 PM.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I thought it looked awesome before. :( SS pls

18. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

From your phrasing, there is a new graphic. All I'm seeing is plain white text on plain black rectangle. Can I assume it's that new graphic system thing? SS?

19. Default Re: GMS v121 - Rise Against

Yeah, that's what it is now. It used to be a really obnoxious baby blue/red and looked like a spiky Time Traveler medal. I'm not at the computer now so I can't get an SS of the new one but here's an SS where I'm wearing the old version:

Spoiler

I say the new version looks really good because white/black is more my color scheme, and I'm all for minimalism