Thread: Buff Freezer

1. Default Buff Freezer

Hi all-
    I am trying to solo ck ark on my wind archer to get those last 6 atk on empress bless. I run out of time before ark dies and I think if i used a couple of buff freezers I would be able to kill it. So I boutght a few and they dont seem to work. I die and it does not ask me if I want to keep buffs. They are in my cs inventory. Also will it keep atk pot buff (apple stew etc.)? Also what about echo etc. Thanks
    dalai008

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Buff Freezer

Sorry, I don't know about the buff freezers. Do you have them in the cash shop, or in the cash tab of your regular inventory?

Find someone to Arkarium with you? Preferably a Mihile or well-equipped Dawn Warrior, I think they do best there.

3. Default Re: Buff Freezer

The buff freezers are in my cash shop tag of regular inventory not in cash shop where I bought them. They expire in seven days. LOL if I cant find a way to use them. GG nexon

4. Default Re: Buff Freezer

I bought a few on a mule to test them. After one death, it asked me if I wanted to use a buff freezer, and I clicked no, then the prompt to respawn came up, so I respawned in town and went to die again. After that, subsequent deaths no longer prompted me to use the buff freezer, so I think it's glitched.