Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

ToT quests for 128-138? I thought someone upthread just said the level req was 140. And that's just the first one; after that they come at five-level intervals.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Then it would be better rather than having hackers leveling to 200 faster.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Then Maple would be a slightly better place.

4. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Unless it's different in GMS, you can't even do Monster Park until 135. There's that huge gap between like 105 and 135 where there's no Monster Park, and you can't use the first door to use older areas, and you can't use the second door either. It's beyond stupid. 120-135 is definitely the worst level range for boredom because of this issue. I'm really not sure why they did it like that.

Thankfully though, 120-135 are also the quickest fourth job levels if you know what you're doing. Papping and Zakuming daily can easily get you past this threshold. Dragon Valley has a few decent maps for training, as well as Gigantic Vikings and some other stuff like plenty of PQs that start at 120. Yeah, it will take a few days, but there's no reason you should be getting 15-20 levels in fourth job in a single day anyway.

People would have to work for Level 120+? OHHHH SHIIIT! Can't have that!

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

I think so, but it's much tedious.

40 PQs a day, about 10% per day for a late 19x or about 40% for a 18x.

Things that most people there do nowadays are PQ 40 times and chat/do random stuff or do PQs on another character, repeats when a new day start.

6. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

I'm doing Azwan's hard mode, I can't clear it but I get 20% every run + some honor exp.
    I did Pap this morning and will try Zak tomorrow... With a 16k range it shouldn't take so long, I hope.
    I think I can level by just doing those 3 things until ToT.

7. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Ha, I actually forgot they revamped that area. Even though I trained my Hero at Rextons for a while (mostly for the coins).

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Noe City boss farming is good / great EXP at 125+. I used to do it on my Phantom when I couldn't get a LHC party. Got to 135 or so, then I went to MP and whatnot.

9. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

No, it's not but I found people in ElNath willing to help.

I don't really like Monster Park anyway. It's just too boring. Almost as boring as Aswan.

EDIT: Also, I heard that Red Leaf High Event gives good exp. I'll give it a try and hopefully it'll help :3.

10. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Monster Park at least has progression and changing maps. Way better than staying in LHC all day.

Maple High gives me like 10% per run at 169 on my Kanna. I heard that it's even better in GMS, but it might just be the level difference from the people who are reporting it in GMS from my Kanna. I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if GMS made it give more experience, since they like doing that. It's definitely good exp, but you can only do it once a day (at least in JMS) unless you buy more keys.

11. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Pretty much the same thing in GMS, yeah. It's better, the higher leveled you are, ironically.

I personally did MPQ on my Mercedes until 14x and on my Bucc until 13x, but that was during every 2x event. Otherwise... I've yet to get any characters beyond 13x on anything else unless it was LHC. I'd rather not train at LHC either, I'm really hoping an alternative comes along soon enough.

12. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

The LOWEST possible % you can get from a run in GMS is 10.91% (This is what you get at lvl 199.) In GMS, a RLHS run at lvl 169 is roughly 16% (I don't have my handy chart with with me.)

13. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

I find it stupid that GMS constantly makes it far too easy to level. If there was end-game content I could excuse it but there isn't. There's no reason for everything to give significantly more EXP than the other versions.

14. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Do you have the same version of RLHS that we do? KMS had a different one than we do and it gives less Exp.

15. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

I got like 30% out of it before math failed me. Or I failed math...
    I'm prepared for it next time!

16. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

I have no idea. I'd have to see it to know.

Start -> Run -> Calc
    Problem solved.

17. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Azwan hard mode for 120-160 is actually pretty good experience. I was there on my Evan 130-150 with a full party of six and HS and it's almost comparable to unglitched LHC party (maybe like half). You do need some medium funding or very good mobbing capabilities, though (Flame Wheel hits 10 and has mega range). It also burns pots like mad. If you run into the tower/rocks or laser/bombs.

18. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Why blame the party-play when it's the hackers to be blamed for? I know KMS is dealing with no party-play, but it sounds like you're blaming the feature than the hackers.

19. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Because it encourages it.

20. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

It encourages leeching in general, but only because of the 60/40 exp split. If they changed it back to 80/20 you'd see less people leeching.