Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

Please pardon the mess. I'm redoing some of my extractor so everything might not be as tight as always.

Muchas Gracias a JoeTang y Locked por las traducciones!

(PvE) Skill Changes

2. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: JustFezXD
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: LunarKnightz
    Alliance: RegalKnightz
    Oklahoma

Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

:o

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

Interesting Dark Metamorphosis changes

I was hoping for more buffs to Mechanic's hyper skills. Hopefully they'll sneak some in the live server patch.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

I got worried when they changed Dark Meta's Enhance Hyper Skill... but then I realized they just switched around all the related Hyper Skills o.O

Enhance is now Reduce Force, Reduce Force is now Reinforce, Reinforce is now Enhance.
    - Oh, I guess this was to change the level requirement for the skills?

Yay for reduced cooldown on Dark Meta!

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

Hey they got rid of that useless hyper skill for amplifier!! Who in their right mind would use the explosion damage..? seriously.

Damn AB is getting hit with a truck over and over and i'm liking it.

6. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

wow ... avoid dr for 36 seconds of every 90 seconds ... that is sooo awesome ...can't wait to see the final server stuff.. seems exciting hope none of it gets taken away last minute.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

I don't get it, what happened?

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

Well, soul seeker is now a completely worthless skill.

I think they are trying to make Angelic burster focus on using fourth job skills, not have a third job skill used as a main bossing move.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

It used to increase number of monsters hit by explosion now it increases party damage by 10%.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Why so sadist? Yes, we all know you don't like Angelic Burster, but there's no need to dance on it's body when the class got nerfed hard twice in a row. I can only try to imagine how much funding you'd need now in order to make the class hit max numbers.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

Thats the other thing. It still has really high max numbers :/.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

Thanks for the small change, but I was referring to AB.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

honestly what's it matter anyway
    people are still going to be hitting over 1m with burster.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Well now the class actually has to work for their high numbers as far as I can tell, and people will still complain whenever they see a video of AB murdering everything with gear that probably costs as much as a Lamborghini.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

It's getting good. It's almost balancing out, maybe when they lower the max damage of her skills..? More soul Seeker nerfs.

I still have this feeling that it's still very possible. People hit caps with split shot hurricane, I'm sure they'll do the same even with a nerfed AB.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

I would say there's a really big difference, in both ease and funding, between hitting 1m with a 130% damage skill and 10m with a 320% damage skill. The fact that it's possible doesn't make it probable, nor does it mean everyone will be doing it.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

It doesn't have to hit 10m to be better than other classes, though - just 3-5m is enough, and that's plenty achievable. Angelic Buster's damage is already great if you don't even consider the damage cap thing. It's not about the fact that very few people can do it. Obviously the only people who are going to be doing that kind of damage are the ones who are immensely funded. But when they design bosses like Magnus that essentially require Angelic Buster to be there, who do you think is going to profit from the drops? The rich get richer and the poor stay poor. The existence of potential already made the damage gap grand canyon-sized, but the existence of Angelic Buster made it Kessel run-sized. IMO it doesn't do the game any good.

Maybe I'm just peaching and moaning about Angelic Buster because Nexon took a huge dump on Phantom and then decided to s'hit out Angelic Buster like it was no big deal. I tend to be bitter about these things.

And don't think for a second that there won't be multiple people in all the servers doing all cap damage on Angelic Buster when it hits GMS. Of course, the vast majority of them will be dupers, but when it hits, the only people selling Tyrant equips will be hackers and dupers because of Angelic Buster.
    Last edited by Aflac; 2012-11-12 at 12:50 PM. Reason: good point Schrono

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

Black Holes are actually very small in size, though I get your meaning anyway. Perhaps a Grand canyon vs. Light-year comparison would work better?

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

I might just have to change my main bossing character back to my DS.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.455 - Moar changes

What exactly makes you think 3m-5m is more achievable? Going up to 10m doesn't make it easier to hit the values between 999,999 and 10m. Soul Seeker started out at 420%, to cap with that, hit the normal cap, I mean, you'd need a range of 238k, before any boss damage. That's not exactly possible for everyone. Angelic Burster has amazing, more than amazing, really, potential, but if you can't put in the effort and the money for that, that's all it'll ever be, just potential.