Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

9th Anniversary's Lv.50 Ring comes with potential. Of course, being only Lv.50 it's 2nd tier, but it's still better than nothing.

2. Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

Well don't Ark rings come with a set effect making them some what better than your generic ring?

3. Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

Ark Ring as in the 9th Anniversary Ring? I never really pay attention to names of items.

If that's what you're referring to....because you need something like 9 other pieces of equipment to obtain the full effects, which means if you have any other set you're pretty much not going to bother. I only got the ring because it had Potential and there's not many special rings released in JMS.

4. Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

No no, like the High lords oracle ring or what ever. The ones you need to beat Arkarium for the Recipes for.

Immortal Hero Set (#52)
    2 Set Effect

All Stats: +15
    Weapon Attack: 10

http://maplearchive.com/item.php?id=1112664

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

The problem is 2nd+ tier potential will easily outweigh that advantage.

6. Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

That's debatable.

I couldn't argue a 3rd tier but 2 second tier vs. the 2 ring + set effect is something hard to compare to. Provided you can scroll the 9th anniversary ring for attack like you can with the Arkarium rings.. it'll make things much closer.

7. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

its more or less a scaler by level. of course, the higher base level you are, the more % stat will affect your range(due to a higher base point) and how well it is potentialed. I would imagine you would need at least like 10% to be somewhat competitive with +15 stat +10 atk, which if you can magically have 2 tier 2 rings, 2 6% rings(1 line unique, or 4% 2% epic on both) should cover the difference. Of course on max potential, the potential rings have a better advantage, as potential is nearly exponential. To a person who rarely cubes, the akarium rings will be more than enough.

I should have been slightly more clear, assuming the AK rings have like 2-4%, the rings above should have X% more to pseudo compensate for the difference.
    Last edited by Dudewitbow; 2012-11-12 at 09:48 PM.

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Of course a person who rarely cubes probably wouldn't have Arkarium rings. I don't know about other worlds, but they're outrageously expensive in GAZED.

9. Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

The new jewelery crafting system should knock the price down a fair bit I feel.

10. Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

Side note: It doesn't give Magic Attack.

11. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

There's another set but for magic attack instead of attack

12. Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

Seeing as you can only wear one, and the items required to craft ark rings are ridiculously rare, i doubt it.

13. Default Re: What is this, and how do I get one?

I'll be honest...that's really dumb. Not like characters that use Magic Attack can use Weapon Attack...what was so wrong with just combining them?