1. Default Has anyone lost perma NX lately?

I logged in after the SC today and discovered that the perma Cat Hood (Pink) I equipped Monday night had disappeared off my head. I've had this cat hood stored away in my cash shop inventory for around a month but finally decided to equip it Monday night. I've been CCing and logging on and off without issues. Now it's gone. Anyone else experience this kind of thing?

2. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Has anyone lost perma NX lately?

Did you buy it from a merchant or a regular store?

From what I heard, there are duped cash items that vanish after you buy them... you may have fallen victim to that. :/ I've no idea if that's ever been fixed or not but seeing how long ago you bought yours, that might have been the case. And if I remember correctly, you're safe from that as long as they're bought from regular stores.

3. Default Re: Has anyone lost perma NX lately?

Honestly I have no idea where I bought it from, I had three cat hoods in my inventory stored away from the first and second times premium boxes came around. The duping glitch was the first thing I thought of, but those were supposed to disappear if you CCed or logged off. I had a full day of activity with the hood equipped and nothing happened until the SC, then poof!

4. Default Re: Has anyone lost perma NX lately?

Did you equip it on your android or something? I did this before, freaked out, then derped when I saw it in my android's inventory.

Just fyi.

5. Default Re: Has anyone lost perma NX lately?

That's unfortunate.
    Apparently this does happen when a CS item is duped and you bought it off a merchant shop.

6. Default Re: Has anyone lost perma NX lately?

Yeah, double-checked android and CS inventories (Phantom, so it couldn'tve accidentally transferred). Nope.

From what I understand the duped item was supposed to disappear whenever you CCed or logged off, and that hadn't happened. It stayed in my cash shop inventory for around a month. Anyway I still don't believe that the dupe existed after the USC to fix it (long before nox/lux wings and cat hoods were around in PSSB). Since the equip disappeared after a SC and not some other means I'm thinking it's Nexon's fault, but I doubt submitting a ticket would get me anywhere except with a copy&paste "your item was involved in illegal activities, sux4u".

7. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Has anyone lost perma NX lately?

This happened to me with a mount that I thought was permanent. Thankfully it wasn't too expensive or that big of a loss.

>.<

8. Default Re: Has anyone lost perma NX lately?

UPDATE: I GOT IT BACK! Logged on after the patch and got a notice that Frederick had items for me, even though I made sure my mushie was taken down when the servers came down for the patch. I checked Frederick and there eit is, in its clean tradeable unworn glory. Incredibly strange. I don't think I've ever put a cat hood in my mushie. That it was returned to me unworn is even stranger.