0 0%
  • None

47 37.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

This is an example of the Southperry T-Shirt;

Be not alarmed by the sexy model

Shown is an XL, other sizes are doable, obviously.

So the point of this is to determine who would be willing to pre-order and in what volumes, to see whether we can get better pricing from a bulk order, or from on demand printing.

Assume each shirt will be up to $30 to $35 and vote for any sizes you'd be interested in buying. This price is not final/absolute, it's a maximum range.

Please only vote if you're seriously interested in buying, and only for the sizes you intend to buy at least 1 of if/when available because the quantity of guaranteed orders is what will determine the final pricing. If there's sufficient interest enough to make a pre-order more effective there will be an ordering window where we compile funds.

Note the downside of going the pre-order route means everyone purchases in advance at the estimated costs, once the purchase window closes everyone who's paid gets added to the order and the order goes to the producer, who then return the order within 2 weeks and then it has to be shipped out to everyone, so turn around from time of payment is 3 to 4 weeks depending on volume.

In the event we do not get as many orders as necessary to get the pricing target mass refunds will end up occurring.

It's "ultra cotton";
    "6.1 oz. 100% pre-shrunk cotton; Sturdy heavyweight cotton. Double-needle stitched for durability"

Based on the volume from the 75 votes currently up there our price would be about $25 right now and may continue to drop as more people become interested.
    Last edited by Eos; 2012-11-09 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Added latest price quote

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

Ugh, I dunno Eos...$30 is crazy for a poor college student like me who makes $30 a week Q_Q.

3. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

You can beg on the street for more money, Jesus.

4. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

I think it's a very cool design, but I don't know why I would want or wear a t-shirt of a MapleStory data extraction and discussion website. $30-$35 is also a steep price to pay for a t-shirt, in my opinion.

5. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

this is rude.

not everyone is rich.

@EOS,

nice t shirt design.

and of course cute model.

6. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

How is this rude?

7. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

I'm aware not everyone will want it. I'm aware not everyone will be willing to pay that price for it.

I am also aware that I am not a major design label that can order 12,000 of these for 2 cents a piece.

I'm telling you what I can get them for, what I can sell them for, and trying to gauge who is interested based on these facts. No one is being forced to purchase them.

If someone wants them, this is the cost for me to have them made and shipped. It is what it is.

8. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

I think the more important question here is why isn't the Chinchilla in the site¡s logo already?

9. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

Because it's too big at the moment and no one has gotten around to making one that's worth seeing. Plus it'd lose some value if it were too everyday.

10. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

Is that a hipster comment?

11. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

Corn I'll pay for your shirt.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I thought you were a poor college kid too.

13. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

Just wondering, where are you getting the shirts made. I sometimes help design t-shirts for clubs at my high school and they are normally around $20, give or take $5. Ofc, we only do 2-3 colors to keep it relatively cheap...

The design is nice (the ears might be a tad big though).

14. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

You also have guaranteed quantity, potentially no shipping involved if you're doing it local, and no idea on the quality of shirt.
    The more we have the lower our cost too, 30 to 35 is the worst case but I can't predict the "good" end of that without the volume this vote is here to establish.

15. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

ITT We all expose how fat are we

I'll take a adult large plskthx

17. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

I could buy 2... if i was in United States of curse

18. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

Not sure if typo/spelling mistake or on purpose!

19. Default Re: Southperry T-Shirt Pre-Orders

I can buy two designer brand shirts with $35 that are actually made of great material and have spiffy designs. You might wanna rethink the price. Rather than a poll, perhaps just a topic made strictly for orders will give you a more accurate idea of who will buy one since that thread will be specifically to make an order.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Alternative for poor students, which may or may not defeat the purpose (what is the purpose, anyway?):
    Sell the image file.
    Let people take that to their local "bring us an image file and we'll print it on a shirt" (or hat, or mug, or whatever) shop.

Less digital alternative: have the place you had these shirts made at, make transfers. Not the homemade inkjet ones, but the more solid ones that the T-shirt stores use with their ironing presses. Sell these transfers, which again people will have to take to a local shop to be transferred to a shirt.

As for me, yeah, it's a cute shirt, and I really like that it's not transparent-white, but $30+ for a T ... (not haggling, I realize that's what it costs, just saying it's too much for me).