Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

Very cool find. It sounds like the ex-employees have the same general attitude towards Nexon as I do, as well as many many other maplers I'm sure. A rare look inside nexon, and it doesn't look good.

2. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

Uh..am I late to the party but does that scare anyone else..?

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default What would you ask a GM?

I wonder if the new changes to ab and luminous and kaiser are because they realize they need to do something new on top of what they get or else they lose players.

4. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

Why does it scare you? At this point in time most of that is already said and done. Not like anything will really change. (If it's even true.)

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

Well, it looks like he really liked only one part of the job: lunch. That says it all right there.

6. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

It looks like a scare tactic, AKA FUD.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default What would you ask a GM?

I dunno, free food isn't a terrible thing for a company to offer. There's substance control (soda looots of soda and coffee) and it makes up for apparently being under paid.

8. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

It's possible. They'd have to review those changes though as I believe a greater number of adults play Maple Story outside of Korea which may explain the backlash towards how Luminous' gameplay was changed although people in Korea quitting their Luminous was a factor in prompting this switch and they're still not getting the message that lots of people are quitting for reasons besides that.

9. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

It's not the fact that the company offers free food, it's the fact that the company apparently doesn't offer anything else that he likes.

10. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

Apparently the coffee is pretty good too.
    And who cares if you even come into work?

11. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

This kinda makes me understand why Paypal bans are always billingPP permanent bans.

Also reading the glass door posts is a little enlightening.

12. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

As disgruntled as this guy sounds, I could say similar things about the company I work for and it'd all be mostly true, so I don't have much trouble believing what is said. Whenever I did get NX, it was usually through paypal, since cards weren't available where I was (Zelkova assisted me with that problem once, actually. Thanks for that.) Although I strive to be as "legit" as I can so I've never really been afraid of a banning... probably foolhardy, since all it takes is for something in the game to pineapple up and ban me anyway. Ahh well.

I can say, the ONE time I did submit a ticket, it was about a payment issue, and I got a reply within the same day. It's pretty clear where the priorities are.

13. Default Re: What would you ask a GM?

I definitely have to agree with this.

I haven't experienced a company that cares more about customers than it does about getting money.

Sure, money is definitely required, but screwing your customers over in the meantime...not sure that's the best plan, and just because they give more money shouldn't mean special treatment that allows breaking rules. But then again, I've never owned/managed a company, so for all I know this is basically required, at least in the F2PMMO field.