Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

(PvE) Skill Changes

Map

Item
    Last edited by Fiel; 2012-11-08 at 10:09 AM.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

NPC

Mob

Character
    Last edited by Fiel; 2012-11-08 at 10:53 AM.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

A lot of the potential data changed. A lot of it was optionType 11 additions. Here's the latest dump of the new data.

Pool A
    Pool B
    Pool C
    Pool D
    Pool E
    Last edited by Fiel; 2012-11-08 at 10:12 AM.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Massive thanks to JoeTang and his huge amounts of research!

These strings are for the new Thief Resistance job.

Automata

Automata:
    • Resource called Power Storage, along with MP
    • Recovers after y time, whenever you dodge, other skills
    • Appears to be focused on Dodge Rate. Every skill seems to imply this is Dodge Rate, and not Evasion Rate, or Avoid Rate
    • More Power Storage = more Dodge Rate.
    • Beginner Skill "Turn On The Booster" enables flight.
    • Large focus on Energy Sword, likely their primary weapon
    • Beginner skill for basic attack damage implies either it is required for other attacks
    • Very few skills actually use Power Storage
    • Second Job, first view of Tactic Selector
      • Flexible Sword - 3 different modes - Normal, Critical, Jump
      • Presumably, damage is very different for these 3, otherwise no one would use Normal and only Critical. Also, Jump is stated to link to Drag and Drift.
      • Drag and Drift appears to be a keydown rush, doesn't say it spends Power Storage but its own Gauge, with its own limited duration time
      • Over Energizing does not stack with other watk bonuses
    • Third Job
      • Combat Mode Switching doesn't actually state it switches anything. First one appears to be "Normal", 2nd can (only?) be used while in midair (with a link), 3rd appears to hit air, to be used with Energy Swift
      • Reflection Sensor Link increases your Dodge Rate, but decreases it each time you successfully dodge until it resets back to max after a certain number
      • Airframe Link appears to deal damage, or increase damage based on stack, not too sure.
    • Fourth Job
      • Blade Dancing sounds like it's similar/identical to Ultimate Drive/Asura. It's not stated that it's keydown, but it has the correct Hyper Skills.
      • Pulseforming (Pulsehoming?) Network is a Tactic Selector skill. It has Single Target, Line Target, and AOE Target.
      • Energyfield Unfold is a Tactic Selector skill. 1) damages things inside the field, 2) damages things Energy Ball touches, 3) buffs allies inside field
      • Time Capsule is a non-instant Time Leap it appears, with some Power Storage regen.
      • Optic Distortion gives another dodge chance
      • 3 chances to dodge each attack (Normal, Motion Sensor Link, Optic Distortion); 20% Dodge Rate = 51.2% chance to take damage
      • Increases number of missiles fired by Aegis System, and the damage done by them
      • No Will of Liberty
      • Nine-Tail Jormungandr bind skill.

Imagine a nine-tailed snake eating all its tails. Anyways. I'm not 100% sure if it can be used in conjunction with other bind skills, or it's stating that it is in the same category as every other bind skill.

Amaranth comes from Amarantos meaning unwithering in Greek. inb4 it gets a cooldown to be completely ironic.

It does other stuff, it just explicitly states it gives all the aura effects for some reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactive_armor

Just trying to imagine a Mech with reactive armor. It's just general defense buffs.
    Last edited by Fiel; 2012-11-09 at 09:21 AM.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Wow, Monkey magic goes to +60 all stats. I do love that!

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

soooo... goodbye to killing hard magnus? or wait till a new op-er job o_o

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Not enough Angelic Buttfuck nerfs. :|

Wow. Battle Mage's Hyper Skill is pretty neat. Wild Hunter's, on the other hand, is disappointing as hell.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Goodbye OPBurster.

Oh wait, they changed the max from 99,999,999 to 100m. Thought it was only 10m >.<

Ohmahgod, I'm in love

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

I actually expected more on the AB nerf.

10. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

demon lash hits (5+3+4)*2 ? ???? am I reading it wrong ?

oh nvm it hits the same amount as before just twice as many times, but now hits recover more df I guess.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

I don't see a range nerf on Soul Seeker. C'mon Nexon, you can do better.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Initial thoughts: Battle Mage's skill says you spin me round and around and around. Looks fun, I could consider continuing the class. Wild Hunter's hyper looks boring and not very WH-like, no comments on Mechanic yet as I don't know the actual effect. AB's nerf is nowhere close to what it should be based on the numbers I'm reading but things could change when the patch goes to the live server (It had better!).

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

You guys missed the second animation for the Battle Mage attack.

It doesn't seem to have a cool down, though, so it looks like it'll be a replacement to Finish Blow, or whatever the hell the 4th job Battle Mage skill is currently called.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Oh I didn't miss it :P, It looks like the two Battle mage skills chain with each other.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Yeah. It looks like it'll completely replace Finish Blow and whatever the current final attack is called.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Well it's better than having a Hyper skill that adds one hit to Finishing Blow. *Looks at NL*

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

DS' hyper!

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

I'm guessing CS Hyper skill is supposed to be a keydown, or similar to DB's? Got to wait for a video, I suppose. DS Hyper skill appears to be the first with a 5 second cooldown. BaM looks interesting, but also waiting on a video.

Soul Resonance:
    Changed - MDamageOver (99999999 --> 100000000) (99999999 --> 100000000)

Finitura Fettuccia:
    Changed - MDamageOver (99999999 --> 100000000) (99999999 --> 100000000)

Increased by 1 damage. I don't see the point in this unless it's a typo.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Leech Aura heals every 15 seconds now instead of every 30. Still not back to continuous healing, but, I'll take it =[

Dark Meta's cooldown is the same as the duration, which is pointless, but now you can't cancel it for DR...

But Metamorphosis - Enhance lets it ignore DR, so yay!

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.454 - Resistance Hyper Skills, November Update

Thief Resistance data is in! It's called Automata or Automaton or whatever. http://uniuni0216.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-1985.html

No actual skill data is there, but the strings are, apparently.
    Last edited by Link; 2012-11-08 at 11:54 AM. Reason: "It's thief, god damn it."