1. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    IGN: TaliaNCo
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 193
    Job: Arch Mage (i/l)
    Guild: Animus
    usa

Default Maine and Maryland same sex marriage referendum passes by popular vote!

History has been made in both of these states. I am proud to be from one of them. :)

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/07/politi...age/index.html

2. Default Re: Maine and Maryland same sex marriage referendum passes by popular vote!

I honestly think it's a trade off for maryland at least. I agree with same sex marriage, but my god, Illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition, they are lucky that our country has no balls to kick them out and they can even apply. Frekin moronic.

So yay same sex marriage, boo for encourageing illegal immigrants to come rushing to our state as the new goddamn shelter state.

3. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    usa

Default Re: Maine and Maryland same sex marriage referendum passes by popular vote!

Welcome to the problems of Nevada, California, Arizona and Texas. I lived in Nevada for 12 years....don't even get me started on this one lol.

4. Default Re: Maine and Maryland same sex marriage referendum passes by popular vote!

letyourinnerredneckoutitsokay LOL

Seriously it's ridiculous. The good thing is though, maryland is a government job haven, not really...illegal friendly in terms of jobs.

5. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    usa

Default Re: Maine and Maryland same sex marriage referendum passes by popular vote!

LMAO! Two different times while I lived in Vegas, I went to the same fast food chain (2 different locations), one time the woman told me how much I owed her in Spanish....2nd time I asked for a spoon and the woman looked at me like I had 2 heads. She had to ask a coworker what a spoon was. Sorry, but I was disgusted both times. Sent an email to "said fast food chain" both times and never received a response.

6. Default Re: Maine and Maryland same sex marriage referendum passes by popular vote!

I got a better one man. Much better. I was at the voting booth with my dad yesterday, and there's a latino in front of us. No mind, I'm an open minded person, no shape or form is this guy gon---"Sir are you registered" "Si". Oh he's just ya know, needs some spanish. He hands him a mexican license. He tried to register for a Maryland polling station with a Mexican drivers license.

Rest assured he took a good 15 minutes of my time.

7. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    usa

Oh good grief. I'm fairly sure I'd have had lots to say in that situation.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Iirc, they only get in-state tuition if they went to a Maryland high school for three years and if their parents can provide evidence that they have paid state income taxes during that time.

So it isn't giving just any undocumented immigrant in-state tuition.