Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Finding a party at LHC is harder than I remember... Everyone's party is always full, they only look for higher levels or they are just leeching from a BaM hacking. Are there any updated training guides around? (I googled and found "old" ones so Idk...) Or in game level up guide is accurate?
    Also, is getting Hoblin PQ card set possible? Last I heard the place was bugged or something...
    Is there a list of what equips can get potential? I mean, can I scroll and cube dragon equips?

2. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

110-170 is faster at LHC than anywhere else. The other options are PQs, Monster Park and normal monsters suitable for your level.
    Hoblin PQ worked fine last I tried but it was a few months ago.
    Evans dragon equips cannot get potential, and the same goes for mechanic pieces. Most other things can get potential, unless they have no slots initially, like MoN, or come with a tag saying they can have no potential.

3. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Just a minor quibble, all forms of warp work to get you into SH at 160 (family warp, hyper tele rock, door) where you can train quite a bit faster even solo.

Also, normal monsters = whatever part of ToT you can reach. I don't think there are any other 130+ mobs yet.

4. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Future Hene?

Although you can't really compare training Future Hene/ToT to SH/LHC, that's really the best its going to get.

5. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Those things are 160 or so lol...
    I was expecting something more 130s. I did Zombies near Zak just because it's near LHC so I can check often...
    Can't get ToT yet either, I think. :(

6. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

You should be able to walk into the first map without hinderance. Memory Monks are 142, I believe. You won't get the 333 quest for them until you hit 140, though.

7. Mercury Straight Male
    Kansas

I've heard of people training at the mobs in the later parts of Neo City, I myself tend to train at Aliens til 140 because finding a party in Renegades is like finding a needle in a haystack and I like to stay away from party play areas as long as possible.

8. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

That sounds incredibly awful. You can't find a party of three or four for magatia PQ?

9. Mercury Straight Male
    Kansas

It's really that bad.

10. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

This game needs some serious moderation. I find it sickening that people cannot even train in the only location that is suitable for training at higher levels anymore. I'd almost rather they just remove party play if it got rid of the money scheme hackers have.

11. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Bugged? I had no problems getting it (obtained within the past four weeks, I'm pretty sure). Only problem is finding a party, I don't think it's super popular.

Hyper tele also works on ToT. //edit: Regardless of level, in this case.

Actually, the majority of Dragon Forest is 130+, starting with Rextons at lv131 and ending at lv153 Skelesaurus. I trained at Cornians for 13x, myself. Of course there are botters all over the place, but it's not like ToT doesn't have botters all over the place too.

12. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

This is why I just take turns with my guildmates leeching my noobs.
    It is indeed a pain to find a non-hacking lhc party.

You could always do 10 of each pq. Dragon Rider is the fastest going, in my opinion.
    Also, if you're into bossing, I'd definitely be zak/czakking, ht/chting, hilla, anego, gunboss, and toad (RIP</3), etc.

13. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

I'm not sure if it'd be the best map for you, but I like the tanks in Neo City, the map is long and flat, but not too big. Year 2216, the first map. They're 132, and I got like, a level every 2 hours there or something, in kMS, at least, but as a Phantom. I favored these kinds of maps because I could spam the Penombre mob skill that moves you back and forth through the map.

14. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

You can get friends to train with you at bear wolves.
    That place is never filled, even in Scania.

15. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

Yea, it just requires you to do the tedious quest to gain entry.

16. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Training in a legit party.....good times. 9/10 times I've trained was with guildies (other times were with friends). And there would be people that would "boost" our map without our permission and we would have to go to walls 5 or walls 3 in lhc because of that. For your case, mp is nice even if it's not 2x. Hob, kenta, DR and escape (if you or your party members are good with the jq parts) pq isn't bad either. I'm not sure about lhc in bigger worlds. Usually in my case (before the gazed merge), it was easy to get a walls 5 in the morning of 2x. :/

17. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

128-138 is like the worst levels EVER. You barely have 1 4th job skill maxed and there are no decent mobs to train at either. Though i think Monster park covers that fairly well, you still need to get fricken tickets for it. My cannon master and Mechanic just did red leaf through these levels, but i find doing quest is fine and dandy too. My buccaneer I believe I did Time Temple quests for everything. Decent % per hour and no one bothers you.

18. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Imagine if Nexon took away the party play like they were supposed to.

19. Default Re: "Good luck finding a legit party!"

So do you guys hate what they did to LHC yet? Making it a ridiculous requirement "theme dungeon".

You can try solo monster park, which ever one you can. When you're out of tickets I always just did Regular monsters(Bains in the armory aren't bad, Werewolves were a pretty common spot pre-LHC).

20. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

There's always PQs, which is what MSEAers doing right now.