1. Default Banned? and other questions

So I started playing again... I started fresh but after a while I wanted to transfer some mesos from old accounts to the new one. So I did but I couldn't log in one of the accounts I shared with a friend. All our other accounts and characters were fine but I couldn't log in the one I wanted the most so I checked rankings and our old main wasn't there... since the name was cool, I logged into the new acc to take it again but it said the name was taken. I can still use the credit card I charged with in all our accounts... so she wasn't banned? but the character isn't there? So confused and I'd like to know what happened.
    Any one still plays in Broa? I'd like some buddies ;)
    While gearing... what's better buying stuff that's already been cubed or cube myself?
    I had other questions but most of them have been solved in game...
    Thanks.

2. Default Re: Banned? and other questions

I believe if you get banned, your character is not deleted, however it is removed from the rankings. It essentially does not exist, but you also cannot use the name again.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Banned? and other questions

from what i've gathered on getting banned, your account is kept frozen forever and removed from rankings, but it still exists.

i'd ask nexon about it maybe?

4. Default Re: Banned? and other questions

Yes, when you get banned the characters on the account get frozen: they aren't deleted.

There was one time where the rankings bugged and banned players showed up on the rankings.

Also, Southperry has a serious lack of Broans :S

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I tend to find that buying precubed is more efficient money-wise. You can sometimes get lucky doing it yourself and save money, but the majority of the time you are just throwing cash down an endless well hoping for some good luck.

6. Default Re: Banned? and other questions

Well, iirc when getting banned you couldn't charge nx with your credit card anymore except I'm able to, that's why I'm confused.
    Also, I had maple sections blocked in SP so I wouldn't know about a lack of Broans... In game, I recognized few people I never talked to back then, so I'm kind of friendless.
    Why doesn't anyone do Nett's Pyramid anymore? The rewards seem kind of nice...

7. Default Re: Banned? and other questions

I think I know only 2 Broan SPers: Bomber and another user that I forget.

But now I know 3 :D.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

two and a half, bomber's not so broan anymore xD

9. Default Re: Banned? and other questions

Yeah, I forgot how unlucky I am. I spent all day yesterday farming event coins to farm some belts and scroll them... best result was 8m.atk....
    Problem will be getting mesos... just spent the 11m I was able to gather from old accounts doing zquests and buying pots :(.

There are actually more but most of them don't play anymore, I don't think so. :(