Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: US Election Discussion

From the site:

LOL. Many republicans (Sarah Palin clones) wouldn't be able to vote at all if that test would be required. When a person thinks that the world is 6000 years old or wonders why airplanes windows don't open it does not exactly indicate a high IQ.

2. Default Re: US Election Discussion

http://whitepeoplemourningromney.tum...st/35325426154

This one is my favorite because Australia has a Prime Minister. The PM's a female. She's an atheist. llz

3. Default Re: US Election Discussion

"I watch Fox News to make me feel better"
    You WHAT?
    Spoiler

4. Default Re: US Election Discussion

Somebody in here is gonna get b'itchslapped. Nobody calls my parents stupid (except themselves, but that's a different matter).

5. Default Re: US Election Discussion

Except it's a tumblr that links to and posts images and videos from countless other places.

Besides, he's not just ridiculing them based simply on that tumblr.

6. Default Re: US Election Discussion

It's a tumblr that concentrates all of the stupidity into one place, so of course it looks worse than it really is, I fail to see how that makes me wrong just because it's not content original to it.

7. Default

Flonne, could you please elaborate on your lasts two posts. I don't really understand what you're getting at.

8. Default Re: US Election Discussion

Linking to that tumblr and using it as a point of reference for people that supported Romney is synonymous with linking to a facebook group of teenage supporters of absolutely anything; you are going to see some stupid pomegranate, but it is not indicative of the actual base.

9. Default Re: US Election Discussion

199 posts so approximately 199 people. 198 if I discount the Colbert one.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: US Election Discussion

Pft, there are like 2-3 people in each one

11. Default Re: US Election Discussion

You're utterly missing the point. The tumblr is supposed to be funny, not a serious political statement.

Your massive overreaction to being shown a bunch of white powa', upset romney supporters is only making it even funnier.

12. Default Re: US Election Discussion

I did not miss the point in the least, that's why I said tumblr was the problem, because nothing on there is serious. That in itself is not a problem, but panning through thousands of posts on the internet to find the absolute dumbest people possible is more sad than it is funny. I would be just as depressed about it if those were all Obama supporters acting like total retards, because it shows me proof that society is declining into an ignorant cesspool of genetic material.

Spoiler