1. Default Obama is the overwhelming favorite in Nexon’s Maplestory online game (exclusive)

More...

2. Default Re: Obama is the overwhelming favorite in Nexon’s Maplestory online game (exclusive)

This is still an exclusive?

3. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

Default Re: Obama is the overwhelming favorite in Nexon’s Maplestory online game (exclusive)

I understand that most of the voters are children, but still. A 90% electoral lead is still comforting :)

4. Default Re: Obama is the overwhelming favorite in Nexon’s Maplestory online game (exclusive)

Fair and square? I'd garner a good 40% of the voters couldn't even pick Romney out of a crowd, much less fiscal/domestic/foreign policy. Incumbent advantage and all that...

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Obama is the overwhelming favorite in Nexon’s Maplestory online game (exclusive)

I guess the majority in Maple jumped on the Obama bandwagon just like they'd jump on the newest OP-ed class bandwagon, without a shred of critical thought.

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Like how they managed to turn 82% into 78%

7. Default Re: Obama is the overwhelming favorite in Nexon’s Maplestory online game (exclusive)

I laughed so hard.

8. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I've noted something related to these figures. MYCK server alliance is basically full of republicans. Sure, some of them don't care/know about politics but majority do.