1. Default [JMS] New Kanna videos

After a long hiatus in playing because Nexon JP didn't feel like fixing any of Kanna's bugs, I've started playing again because of Kashu (Final Attack) being fixed. I've made some new videos because I was bored/wanted to show the difference between my old ones at the 120s and now when I'm almost 170.

I was going to update my old thread, but it wouldn't let me because it's too old and I felt that necro-posting probably wasn't the best idea anyway.

I've made three videos, so I'll post them all here:
    1) New Papalatus video, because I thought it would be interesting to see the differences between the old one and the new one. Original one is here if anyone is interested in seeing the differences.
    Papalatus

2) Training at the Knight Stronghold. It shows off Kanna's great mobbing abilities, which is kind of ironic considering that Kanna was made to be a bossing character, not a mobbing one.
    Stronghold

3) Bodyguards with ShiKage's Hayato. I meant to do this one a while ago but disconnecting was driving me nuts, plus we were taking like 15-20+ minutes to do it.
    Bodyguards

Enjoy!

2. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

'Twas fun. xd Body Guards went by way faster than it used to. That probably has to majorly be due to the fact that Shoujou Kashu was fixed. Now only if Kekkai Kikyou was fixed and you had it maxed... Playing my Hayato after playing Hero, Paladin and Dark Knight over the past couple of weeks makes it so exhilarating. It's like a huge step up in gameplay.

Next up, Zakum solo videos!

3. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

Is that Fusillade and Cannoneer Barrel?

EDIT: Nvm, I thought I saw Fusillade in the 2nd video. But that's definitely Cannoneer's barrel...

-

Also, Kanna makes DS look like a joke. That normal attack... that HP... that mobility...

4. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

I also only have like 30-35% INT. Also my Empress set gave me 5k HP. It was 11k before I equipped it, so it's a tad higher than base.

Still...the class overall is a hell of a lot more fun that DS too, in my opinion. I originally thought the 3 monster cap on Shisen Gyouha would be a huge limitation, but with Kashu working it really works pretty well.

Now if they only fixed the hacking warning when teleporting and attacking in sequence too much, and the generic disconnects when normally attacking...I'd be happy. Ironically, I hadn't gotten a hack disconnect since I played back in August until I went to record the Stronghold video, even though I was there for three hours on Sunday with no problems. I had thought it might have been fixed too....I'm never that lucky.

5. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

HOLY CRAP WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THAT EXTRA B FAMILIAR?!?!

6. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

Familiars are only good for potential in JMS now. xd

7. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

How dare you say that.

8. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

Sadly, it's true. I think since they gained Potential, they altered the effects of Famliars. Jr.Boogie's MP recovery effects are no longer there.

9. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

The only familiars that still have the effects of the GMS versions are the ones that were added to your book prior to Potential being added.

And to be honest...the potential usually isn't as good as what it was before. Best I've seen is Boss Damage +20%. Not bad in itself but sometimes I would prefer drop rate boosts like they used to give.

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Wait so let's say out of some stupid reasons, gMS decides to adapt towards the jMS familiar potential; will familiars existing before not become eligible to be potential'd?

11. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

Indeed. My Viper has a Monster Book full of Familiars from before the Familiar Potential update and they're never going to see potential stats.

12. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

Nope, it's like ShiKage said...but on the reverse of that, the good ones won't get screwed out of their good abilities.

13. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Doesn't matter to me man.
    Should have picked it up!

14. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

God this class looks like fun to play. I hope both Hayato and Kanna are ported.

15. Default Re: [JMS] New Kanna videos

I typically don't pick up familiars that aren't at least the orange/brown/gold star in rarity, otherwise the potential will be crap. I don't even know what is so special about it, even before Potential, to be honest.

16. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

They're like the old monster book i never finished.

17. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

It might. If there's one thing I know, it's that nothing is ever exclusive.