1. Cash3 R>Demonslayers for full Empress Runs

Hi, I am a experienced boss runner host that does alot of boss runs, and I'm currently looking for active Demon Slayers lv. 190+

The kind of people I'm looking for are friendly, commited, and enjoys bossing for the hell of it, whether it comes with benefits (can't say xD) or not. Also, this is not a one time thing. Hopefully we can go on many more runs the future holds. Also, you must have a decent computer/internet, preferably North America time zones, and that you are funded (not necesarily doing max damage), but atleast your damage can make a difference at bosses such as Empress.

I wish I could bring people who are unfunded, but then again the runs won't succeed with low damage. I'm sorry for those who want to go but do not have the funding, I know how you feel. That's just how Nexon made this game, and there is nothing I can do about it :S.

Finally, if you are interested please leave your name, and I will contact you. We will have a little talk and I'll ask some background questions and let you know if you meet the criteria im looking for.
    Also, if you know a few demon slayers who might be interested, go ahead and put your name and your friend's/guidly name aswell. :)
    Thanks!

IGN: BossManager/ForLeaf

Here is some proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rykVmTDmfM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hMgQmmGUVk
    Last edited by flameswipe; 2012-11-10 at 04:08 PM. Reason: needed to put additional info

2. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: R>Demonslayers for full Empress Runs

Good group of people that are good at teamwork.
    Would recommend to anyone who's interested in higher bossing ^^

3. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

I have a level 195 demonslayer with about 100k range if that meets your standards.

IGN: HEYsammi.

4. Default Re: R>Demonslayers for full Empress Runs

It does but me and you and heidi need to talk.
    Last edited by flameswipe; 2012-11-10 at 03:49 PM.

5. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Are you looking for any additional attackers? I'd love to go on a few full empress runs just for the fun of it

6. Default Re: R>Demonslayers for full Empress Runs

Uh sure, bl me, first lets talk.