IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Default Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elevision.html

Discuss.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Too bad you can't revive people in real life just like in Naruto.

I'm completely amazed at this. He can't be a hardcore Naruto fan, as he'd be caught up to the current episode/chapter right now. Yet apparently he's hardcore enough to jump off...

3. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

I'm sorry but that's hilarious.

I'm not saying he deserved it but if your that dumb....

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

What the heck? No way.

5. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

just like that one kid who drowned trying to go visit spongebob.

6. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

.... What..?

7. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Okay, THAT'S IT.
    This generation is NUTS.
    NUTS AND BOLTS, I SAY.
    Seriously, this is eather overdramatic, or they have some serious type of brainissues.
    Wanting to follow fictional characters 'n pomegranate.
    Suicide is sad and bad, yes. But because of THIS?! BECAUSE OF NARUTO?
    I mean. WUT.
    D-dis is just...what. Wut is this i dont even.
    Just:
    What.

8. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

That also happened earlier that the kid died in a sandbox performing a stunt from the same anime.

Yep, world's a scarier place.

9. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

I've always thought there should be an age restriction on watching Anime.

10. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Naruto died?

11. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

....Darwin award winner

12. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Agreed. When I first heard about that, I thought "Wth is wrong with people?"

13. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

the whole generation is nuts because of 2 people?

14. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Well of course! You always judge a group by a minority, didn't you know that?

OT: This is just crazy, i have a hard time relating to it but i wish the best for his family, poor parents.

15. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Itachi, Sasuke's older brother died by sasuke. Also it's a shame he did this because he would have seen Itachi was more bad ass than batman.
    That and media is ridiculous with covering things. I'm sure some kid in the 80's got lost in the woods looking for the smurfs, or tried to make friends with a bear because of the jungle book. But we didn't have internation coverage like that unless it was huge. I digress though, every future generation is going to call the later generation moronic. It's kind of a domino effect because by the time you're the falling domino, you reach an adult perspective that the naive domino still standing doesn't see. Thus you see the unreasonable actions of standing domino's never reflecting when you were at that frame of mind.

WORDS AND WIT FROM DR Sh`IT

16. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Little does he know, Itachi comes back.

And becomes a f'ucking BADASS!

17. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Apparently, that kid was already "not right". You can't blame this generation of kids based on that one alone and you can't blame this kid for jumping off because of anime...

18. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

You can't blame him. When I watched Naruto's anime I thought of it too, not because I had any favorite character and it died but because it was awful.
    Last edited by Words; 2012-11-03 at 03:07 AM.

19. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Due to the growing world population and increased media coverage we're probably facing a whole lot more of these crazy sad (yet tragically funny...) stories.

20. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Damn anime. Won't someone please think of the children?