IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

I honestly want to know if the kid really did suicide about something as dumb as naruto. I know things like that may happen, but you never know if the media blow things out of proportion or something.

2. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

LOL this is so sad...

It's just like that one kid a while back that died in a sandbox because he was trying to be like Gaara.

3. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Someone should have told him to not count on anime characters staying dead even after they're killed. That being said I can't help but feel bad for the parents.

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Oh god, I remembered hearing about it and later reading the article. Why are people doing this to themselves?!

5. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

If Naruto dies will suicide rates peak?

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That is really crazy and stupid, completely reminds me of that spongebob incident that was mentioned on the previous page.

Off topic, but this thread is pineappleing gold.

7. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Point. Given how things are at Russia seeing Itachi's death may be what finally set him off instead of being the sole reason...not that it makes it sound better but there's a big difference between the two.

8. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Okay lets think realistically. Most likely there's way more to the story but media decided to pick on a little detail like this for obvious reasons. Some of the Russian magazines etc. are literally "hogwash factories". Ask any Finnish person and they'll know...

9. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Children at that.

10. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Yeah, my first instinct is to find this just crazy, but then i got to this part of the article.

So now I have to wonder in the back of my head;

Was it just a simple obsession? Or did he escape into that world because of his life, become attached to this character and brought this about?

11. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

The world may never know.
    I mean, don't characters usually come back in more episodes and such?

12. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Yeah, I don't think this poor guy was aware/believed it would happen if he would just... end himself though.

13. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

its natural selection

14. Default Re: Russian teen leaps off apartment block after seeing Naruto character die on TV

Insert Edo Tensei jokes.