Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

I finally got my copy today! My local stores did not have the limited edition set, so had to order it online and wait some weeks after launch for it, but now... I can say good bye to my life, time to play!

2. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

Well, it was incredibly bullpomegranate hard, but I finally managed to clear LoC Pringer Z; even with 1.5B HP on 2 characters, 99% all resists and 75% phys resist as well as cat ears on one, I barely scraped through, and if it had taken a couple turns longer to take down one their DPS would still have overwhelmed me.

Baal only has about 100x their stats on non-LoC, and 10,000x on LoC, and 200,000x on LoC+20. Time to get to grinding, and hope some of those DLC characters with OP evilities come soon ;_;

3. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

feels like maplestory without the p2w portion. Always loved disgaea

4. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

I finally got my collectors edition of this, along with the one for The Guided Fate Paradox. I have to say that I'm a little more into the later, but I LOVED ZHP. So far, both are really great though.

5. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

I finally got to the point where I can take down CoO6 on LoC and Rasetsu. It's actually a lot easier than LoC+20 surprisingly, minus the part where their health is 150mil. I'm just going to grind here for a while till I feel like getting a trapezohedron.

6. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

Just stand on the tiles below the entry portal, they don't have enough move or range to target you there; spam magic boost/target lock and tera star combos until they die. If you build up enough of a damage modifier, you can kill up to around loc+rasetsu5* with no gear, though it's faster to just do no star.

7. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

Well I've already gotten to the point where I can take out loc+rasetsu0* with magic boost and target lock with no equipment. It's just that loc20* they have 9mil spd compared to loc+rasetsu's 5mil spd. More about that they're harder to hit I guess.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

Please tell me you aren't forced to use Mages for endgame training and beyond. All of the endgame+ videos I've watched, people always using 1-2 mages to do everything.

9. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

Use a gunner with the "assist" evilty. Start a chain attack with him and all attacks afterwards will hit with 100% accuracy.

10. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

Anyone can be a mage though, just apprentice under someone with Tera Star on all your characters, S your staff ranking on reincarnation.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

It's more of a "I'm not a mage user" type of ordeal. Every Disgaea game I've never used mages and I've done everything just fine, but with all of the videos and talk I've been seeing on DD2, it's almost like you're forced to use mages or else you'll be in major trouble.

12. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

Eh, I guess you can do Fist with Big Bang or Gun if you manage to find the secret skill shop in IW for the 9 panel skill they have.

13. Default Re: Got my copy of Disgaea D2 today

Did anyone happen to get the Alexander or Pram DLCs from yesterday yet? I got Zetta but I'm wondering how the other two work; is Pram's evility the same as it was in previous games? Does Alex's evility damage scale off of attack? I don't have much in my PSN right now so I may not get Pram even though she's adorable, simply because I would never use her if her evility is still as godawful as it was before.

(and if you are wondering, Zetta is totally worth getting, his skills/evility are incredible and the cutscene with Petta is hilarious)

Decided to get both of them, wasn't a mistake, Pram's evility is much better now; +50% evade all to all allies, attack 1 enemy with icicle (scales with INT), POISONS ALL ENEMIES, +50% INT to all allies, or +100% damage for self, picks one of the above randomly at start of each turn. Alexander's hits a ton of enemies at the end of every turn and he gains exp from the kills, it scales off of attack.
    Last edited by Flonne; 2013-12-01 at 03:47 PM.