Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default JMS v305 - Tempest data, Fantastic Theme Park

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

Many thanks to ShiKage for pointing out that there was indeed a JMS patch!

Map

NXWatch

NPC

Item

2. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Mob

3. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Character

4. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

(PvE) Skill Changes

5. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Luminous and Mihile (ew) data. :o It's all still untranslated, though, with the exception of the two Mihile mastery books.

I want that permanent pet ticket. It makes any pet you current own permanent. It's only a once-per-Maple-ID thing, though. 1,900np for a permanent pet is so worth it. 12 months of buying waters of life is equal to 3,480np.

Thanks for the extractions, Fiel! Yours are always way better than Uni's.

6. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

If that ever comes to GMS it will be 19,000 NX and you can buy as many as you want.

7. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

so, they got it? i mean when they patch jms they will get lowered level need etc?

8. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Actually, 19,000 NX is cheaper. xd At least, if you look at exchange rates and all of that. 1,900 NP = 1,900円 = ~$24 USD.

No. This would be the prelude to Tempest. In KMS, the Resistance revamps were the patch before Luminous made his dynamic entry.

9. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Wait, I'm seeing some Resistance revamp in this extraction. Were they revamped along with adventurers in this patch?

10. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

All of my want.

It's like JMS actually puts in the things players would like changed (this and shared Cash Shop inventories), while KMS just says, "Never happening", or, "No comment."

L>Cash Item that makes P/SoK-able and Share Tag-able equips permanently tradeable through storage.

11. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

I think they got Grand Battle data too?

And maybe it's me but if anyone remembers people thinking that Hayato/Kanna might come to GMS, maybe they are waiting until JMS do something for those two at Tempest.

12. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Yeah, they were.

13. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Kanna ever get fixed?

14. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

I think it's pretty great, actually. All of the revamps at once (I've been waiting for the warrior revamp for several months now), no Mihile, Pink Bean, no Mihile, a new area to play with, no Mihile, awesome Temple of Time changes, no Mihile, permanent pets, no Mihile, etc.

According to the patch notes, Shoujou Kashu was fixed, but no other issue was noted. We'll have to wait for Polantaris to get their power back to check everything.

15. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Massive update for the price of one.

My question is, If your character's level 100 or above, is he/she allowed to do 4th Job Advancement? Or is it not revamped in this update?

16. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Not yet. That'll be later on.

17. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

This is just JMS getting all of the pre-Tempest patches in one shot. When GMS gets the Resistance revamp in 2 weeks, we'll be even with them. That tells me that both GMS and JMS are getting Tempest in December.

18. Default Re: JMS v305 - Tempest

Actually, if Tempest is to be the very next update for JMS, that'll happen on November 21st, since that's when the next scheduled game update will be.