Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

Picture is 320 pixels height.
    Actual person is 313 pixels.
    Average height would be around 5 feet 4 inches, or 64 inches.
    4.89 pixels/inch

Skirt is 33 pixels long.
    33/4.89 = ~6.7 inch skirt

Looks okay to me. Or another way to look at it would be 33/313 covers about 10.5% of the pixel body.

2. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

Skirt is also belted at waist. 6.7 inch low-riding skirt might be okay. 6.7 inches starting at waist is underwear. You wanna do that for fashion, fine, but it's gonna get real drafty in action.

3. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

I'm not a skirt-ologist. I just googled for short skirts and ended up with really short skirts (Some that were, quite frankly, underwear). I'd post but this forum is like rated G.

Not to mention the chest and stomach is about 49 pixels, or about 10 inches while the head itself is 129 pixels or 26 inches. They're not proportional figures.

4. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

You're really discussing skirt length . As an experienced gentleman, the great part about a skirt is not the possibility of kinky easy action, but that it possibly could be concealed, a skirt like this does no justice unless behind closed doors. What's the point of even wearing a skirt if behind said bedroom doors!? Take the damn thing off!

Words and wit from doctor sh`it, right here folks.

5. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

You're making a decent try :P

Nobody's saying that super short skirts don't exist. Just that this DS's skirt is super short.

6. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

I'm not one for pixels. If you're getting off to Maplestory, there's something wrong.

7. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

The moment a thread goes into discerning the proportions of skirt sizes of chibi women...

Actually really funny.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

i blame you you know, she's wearing fishnets and doing zetta ryouiki, someone's gonna wonder if she's being "too easy"

again, i prefer the classy DS i linked to

9. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

Maybe she's lonely. ;p

I liked the old DS, just not her hair. She's now part of the Tomboy Pigtail Club along with Burster and Orca but idk if that's a good thing.

10. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

I don't see any links in the thread.

Don't say it.

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i meant this one:
    http://www.basilmarket.com/show/scre...on_slayer.html

@above: MUST RESIST!

anyways, i forgot to link earlier, i meant this one, too lazy to look for the full pic

12. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

@ShinkuDragon; Like I said in OP, Miss Femme Slayer is more interesting to talk about than the actual game lol.

13. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

I don't see any signs of anyone getting off to her. They're just arguing over whether or not her skirt is short.

Let's face it, discussing Wizet's increasing efforts to have sex appeal with chibi women *CoughAngelicBurstercough* is more interesting than the actual game its self until new classes come out and/or the Black Mage is finally implemented as a boss. Or until Angelic Burster is released in NA and everyone starts complaining about KS by Soul Seeker.

Point is, there's nothing else to talk about right now. It's Maple Story. You get to 120 or so then grind at LHC for the next 80 levels which are longer than the previous 120 levels.

14. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

The hell that skirt is barely longer if at all

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Theres no fishnets though

16. Default Re: MapleStory Live : Demon Slayer

They're certainly trying to make their female characters more slutty lately... not that I can ever find the maple artwork attractive.